All - Activity - RonanLJH - Algorand
GP13 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - Folks Finance
In some sense all TDR is marketing. It allows DeFi apps to have higher APR that attracts more customers. TDR are also a way to distribute ALGO to users which is what the zealy campaign does. In my opinion the zealy campaign is very well crafted. I have been participating for several rounds and if y…
xGov-18 Coq-avm Library for AVM Version 8
I am a bit late to comment but I support this proposal. Coq is an excellent tool and language and was actually used for formal verification of Algorand consensus GitHub repo and Arxiv paper. I feel that having a coq implementation is more flexible (K limited to TEAL as mentioned in the op) and more …
Feedback Request on Proposed Q4 2022 Governance Measures
Measure 1 seems ok to me. For measure 2, I would like to have more infos on xGovs. Who are they since they are the ones deciding on the grants? Are the criterion to be an xGov already decided? Do they have to be doxxed? How would the xGovs decide on which projects receive grants? Would this be a p…
Structure of Governance
Hello, I am slightly puzzled in the way governance works. Right now we lock (commit) algos for one quarter and this gives us the right to vote once in this quarter (possibly on multiple questions). I feel that this structure has several drawbacks for the Foundation. It is an expensive process from…