All - Activity - roee - Algorand

Question about Governance Contract Implementation

General (Jan 27, 2022)

yeah, I understand your point that’s why I suggested (n/2)^2 instead of n^2. the formula is too greedy so it’s not a good example but the concept is to balance between your power in the current vote and reward for future votes. I will try to come up with a better formula my intention is not to preve…

General (Jan 27, 2022)

you can incentivize token holders in such a way that they will consider whether it is better to split their tokens into multiple accounts or keep them all in one account. I’m not sure what formula will enforce balance in the best way but for example, an account that holds x amount of tokens will be …

How to get the total addresses

General (Dec 1, 2021)

Is there an API call to get the number of created addresses?