All - Activity - ROAM - Algorand
Design Notes - xUSD Dynamic Interest
maybe @Xxiled can confirm, but I understood that if xUSD price is above $1, then fee is base rate = 3%. there is no need to increase fee because “premium” is not harmful. Regards, ROAM
Design Notes - Auto-Balancing Token Bundles
Ok. In V2 or later versions good to add some automated earning mechanism, because now maybe better to just deposit into Folks Finance. But happy that you will introduce this first version and to get things rolling. Regards, ROAM
Design Notes - Auto-Balancing Token Bundles
What is the idea of stable coin bundle? Will you deposit those tokens into LP, Folks Finance or farms somehow? Genuinely curious what is the benefit of holding them other than “fuel” for future investments. Best regards, ROAM
GP12 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - Pact Fi
Hi, Please allocate funds into goUSD. it is not failed at all. people use its basket all the time. I think if goUSD pools against USDC or USDT are incentivized even more, it will help goUSD with peg, but also to gain larger TVL and will make it more used in the ecosystem. Best regards, ROAM
GP12 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - Folks Finance
Hi, Otherwise looks good but I think Pact gALGO/ALGO (Stableswap) is bit too much like always… maybe take 50k off from that and add Tinyman fALGO/fUSDT & fEURS/fUSDC lending pools. Best regards, ROAM
GP12 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - Algomint
I think otherwise looks good, but maybe take bit off from goBTC/wBTC & goETH/wETH and allocate some into Tinyman goUSD/USDC. Side note: Do not sunset goUSD like said in here, I suggest that you should rather expand introduce goEUR. Best regards, ROAM
CompX - xUSD Interest Rates - Discussion
Hi, I have about 30k xUSD minted from xbacked right now but have been even more, so I actually use xbacked a lot and share my views based on my behavior and views as active user. This will kind of touch all the parts, 1,2 & 3 at the same time, I think you should use curved fee model and keep base …
Algorand, The Foundation, and the complete lack of adoption
Yep. That is why we are here I think Algorand tech is just amazing and we will be fine.
Algorand, The Foundation, and the complete lack of adoption
of course that would be nice, but Algorand Technologies is private company, so there is not much we can do. I hope they will tell their plans just because they want to be nice. but unfortunately it is up to them.
Algorand, The Foundation, and the complete lack of adoption
now 211M left. just dumped 6M
Tinyman liquidity providing specifications
happy to help best I can. Regarding 0% fees, what Dapps you are referring to? For example Pera takes small swap fee when you use build in swap, Tinyman gets part of that 0,3% fee when you swap, Defly gets fees when you swap within their wallet, Folks Finance gets part of the accrued interests and sm …
Tinyman liquidity providing specifications
they will go into pool and yes, will be part of the liquidity.
Tinyman liquidity providing specifications
fees are in pool and baked into those LP tokens. So say you put in 1000 USDC & 1000 TOKEN and you get 1000 USDC-TOKEN LP tokens. now people trade and pool is worth 1003 USDC & 1002 TOKEN (figures again from head just for sake of an example). now when you pull “fees” out. it means that you give away …
Tinyman liquidity providing specifications
to your points 1.) Fees are included into LP when someone trades so not paid out separately. This means that if you want to take fees out, you have to pull liquidity out or part of it. this is red flag in general. Also if someone buys, and pool balance goes from 1000 USDC / 1000 TOKEN to 1500 USDC…
Algorand, The Foundation, and the complete lack of adoption
no idea and many wonder the same thing. some guess that something to do with move to Italy (I assume that they are still moving there), but impossible to say. Only good thing is that Algorand trading volume has increased recently so will absorb that impact better, but still sucks.
Algorand, The Foundation, and the complete lack of adoption
They have about 217M ALGO left after yesterdays 6M dump. Regards, ROAM
Tinyman liquidity providing specifications
You can just go to Tinyman “pool” from nav bar on top left corner and then on right hand side you have “Create new pool +”. But yes, you have to provide both assets in equal ratio value basis at first. Meaning, if you have ASA called TOKEN and you want to create USDC/TOKEN liquidity pool, you have …
Pact DeFi GP11 TDR
They are behaving very well. You try to promote that your random coin? so you are bitter? lol
Pact DeFi GP11 TDR
I think that is not up to Pact.
Wormhole - GP11 DeFi Rewards Community Feedback
Have to say that this looks like a solid plan. Good to have you on Algorand ecosystem. Great work guys!
Messina TDR Distribution Plan Suggestion For GP11
I think incentivizing goBTC, goETH, PEPE, DBD, wBNB & mALGO will make sense and I think you should put full focus on those so these are fine:
- Tinyman
- mALGO / ALGO pool: 120,000
- wBNB / ALGO pool: 13,500
- PEPE / ALGO pool: 13,500
- Future assets planned with Tinyman: 27,000 (this als…
GP11 DeFi rewards - Folks Finance
I think deposit boost is more simple and attracts different users. many will want to deposit plain vanilla way like I do so good to incentivize both.
Pact DeFi GP11 TDR
Looks good! I hope that USDC weighting will lure more TVL. Will see how that goes, but good to try. Next gov period we are bit more wiser. Regards, ROAM
GP11 DeFi rewards - Folks Finance
Below also with percentages, so easier to compare:
Deposit Boost
- USDC 150000 8,00 %
- USDT 40000 2,13 %
- EURS 10000 0,53 %
Liquidity pools
- gALGO/ALGO 280000 14,93 %
- gALGO pairing
- gALGO/USDC Humble 32500 1,73 %
- gALGO/USDT Humble 15000 0,80 %
- gALGO/EURS Humble 250…
Messina TDR Distribution Plan Suggestion For GP11
What is this??? Joke I hope… like WTF ? What is that BIGBOI thing? Also pretty heavy AlgoRai incentives… not good at all. this is embarrassing.
GP11 Defi Rewards - xBacked
I assume that “marketing” means vault holder incentives. right? but new vault incentive mechanism is In general, pool allocation looks good to me. If these are the pools, only adjustment I would make is to reduce xUSD/goUSD from 30k to 25k and place that 5k to xUSD/USDC, so 10k to 15k. But this is…
Pact DeFi GP11 TDR
?? But they have COOP/goUSD, PEPS/goUSD, CHIP/goUSD & BARB/goUSD pools in there?
Cross chain development
Hi, Not sure what you mean, but if you are looking bridges, there are already Algomint, Wormhole & MessinaOne. You can bridge from/to Bitcoin, Ethereum, Polygon, Avalanche, BSC, Solana, Arbitrum, Optimism, Base, Sui, Fantom etc. Regards, ROAM
GP11 DeFi Rewards - Lofty
Hi, I agree with @lobo. please, provide how often snapshots are taken and rewards paid out. I think weekly distributions are good way to go. This way new liquidity will be incentivized in the middle of the period and reward cycle is not too long or short. Regards, ROAM
Messina TDR Distribution Plan Suggestion For GP11
Hi, This sounds odd to me:
So if they will not match AT LEAST 1:1, then you will not use any funds? no good boys… Why you can’t just leave ego aside and provide solid plan. You can use this one if you want (I think better than nothing): ALGO/mALGO 20% ALGO/goBTC 10% mALGO/goBTC 10% ALGO/goE…
GP11 DeFi rewards - Folks Finance
Hi, In general looks good, BUT this " gALGO/ALGO Pact (Stableswap) 16.00%" is not good I think. reduce it to 6% and release those 10% to other pools or maybe allocate into EURS liquidity pools to boost EURS adoption. Regards, ROAM
Wormhole - GP11 DeFi Rewards Community Feedback
Hi, In general looks good, but would be nice to see those wAVAX, wSOL, wLINK & wMPL pools also in Tinyman. Regards, ROAM
Humble DeFi Community Feedback for GP 11
Hi, In general looks good and good that you support wide range of pools rather than just couple ones because then people will not probably use Humble at all if you have just one or two pools to offer in reality. Ratios looks pretty good to me, but maybe you can incentivize bit more EURS/USDC pool,…
Algomint Q2 TDR (2024) GP11
Hi, Generally speaking looks good. Just one little change. I would reduce goBTC/wBTC & goETH/wETH incentives from 10,96% to something like 3% and reallocate those released funds into following way; Tinyman ALGO/goBTC from 1,37% to 4,33% Tinyman ALGO/goETH from 1,37% to 4,33% Tinyman goBTC/goUSD …
GP11 Defi Rewards - xBacked
Hi, Regarding vault options. Can you consider allocating those 20.000 ALGO to vault holders in following way;
- 5.000 ALGO distributed evenly to all vault holders per vault (5k/vault).
- 5.000 ALGO distributed based on TVL in vaults.
- 10.000 ALGO distributed based on loan TVL.
this way it encourages…
GP11 DeFi Rewards - Meld Gold
Hi, In general I like this. Good to see that you support all three platforms, Pact, Tinyman & Humble so people have more choice and can use more their favorite DEX. I agree that SILVER/GOLD pool is important and especially people who want to avoid USD risk will prefer that over USD/GOLD & USD/SILV…
Pact DeFi GP11 TDR
Hi, Over all looks good and I like that you widely support different pairs. it makes ecosystem more vivid. I have to disagree with others. I have seen many comments that Algorand has only couple relatively deep pools and if funds are allocated even more to support only those couple pools, it will …
Consensus rewards whitepaper concern
When you have more details and info, can you contact me on twitter @roamoilanen. I am interested to run COOP Node.
Consensus rewards whitepaper concern
I think very large pools are not good thing so max cap is good. BUT how that will actually work, because some MegaWhaleNodePool Corp can create node1, node2, nodex… and so on, and basically have large control via multiple nodes. they can control them all same way than one large one. They can unplug …
Projects funded via xGov should be open source
In general I think open source code should be encouraged, but not mandatory if good reason not to do so. Like you said. For example bridges shouldn’t be open sources for security reasons. Maybe after years when code is proven to be absolute robust and no hacks in years. For example wormhole and oth…
Pact GP9 post reporting and GP10 Targeted DeFi Rewards Plan
I think good to support both xUSD and goUSD pair. We want more project into Algorand, but now we are saying no need to support both? I think no need to support USDC or USDT, because they are large enough so they will survive anyways. But we definitely need to support both of those Algorand native pr…
Where to buy Algo?
In Binance (not US) you can buy ALGO and USDC and withdraw easily to your Algorand wallet. No need to swap. Regards, ROAM
Where to buy Algo?
Depends where you live. If not in US, then Binance is bueno Best regards, ROAM
Algomint GP9 Post Distribution Report and GP10 Distribution Plan
Hi, AlgoMint, maybe you can incentivize bridging itself? People who bridge tokens onto Algorand will share some amount of ALGOs? Also people who use baskets will share some pool of ALGOs. Will be shared among users end of period based on volume & number of actions. This will incentivize people to un…
Tinyman - Targeted DeFi Rewards Report (GP9 and GP10)
Hi, I want to say from my behalf, I am not criticizing you in a bad way, rather giving you feedback like the whole point is. I share my views, because I want to best for you and for the whole ecosystem. I use mainly your DEX over the others and that is the reason why I am focusing on you over Pact …
Tinyman - Targeted DeFi Rewards Report (GP9 and GP10)
I have to agree with others, ALGO/gLAGO gets too much and is just “risk free” rewards. Maybe you can take 5000A-9000A off from that and allocate those into xUSD/ALGO for example. I think this helps Algorand ecosystem more and also helps xBacked project to grow (Only bank/government risk free USD sta…
Messina.one - GP10 Targeted DeFi Rewards distribution plan
mALGO is great tool for onboarding new users. If you follow conversation on any Algorand related chat or platform, always people ask how governance works, they missed it, “ok I will come back later”, “too confusing”, “I will check later”. Even my brother said that “yeah, I will check maybe later”. I…
xBacked DeFi GP9 Post report & GP10 TDR Plan
This would be a great idea. Because if xUSD/ALGO pool becomes large enough, it will be part of gov pools and also probably will get DeFi rewards from else where just based on size on next gov period. Best regards, ROAM
Messina.one - GP10 Targeted DeFi Rewards distribution plan
Hi, I agree that it needs more use cases, But I think good to first onboard more users and get liquidity in place. then maybe next period focus should be in use cases and broader adoption. For example maybe next period Messina can incentivize Folks deposits, liquidity pools on DEXes more broadly to hel…
Messina.one - GP10 Targeted DeFi Rewards distribution plan
Hi, I think incentives for minting mALGO is ok for couple first periods to onboard more users. But can’t be long-term thing. I strongly disagree with this: “mALGO doesn’t really need liquidity on DEXs because it can be redeemed at any time”. It is crucial to have a lot of liquidity on DEXes, becau…
EURS || Euro stable coin liquidity
Hi, We finally have our first EUR stable coin on Algorand called EURS (ASA ID 227855942). So my question is, can Algorand Foundation consider incentivizing EURS liquidity pools on next governance period? or maybe even sooner? Logic behind this is that if AF can allocate some funds incentivizing t…
Staci: We at the foundation don't think about price at all!
First if all, I think AF should not be concerned about the price. But I think they should decrease amounts they sell when price goes down. Just wasting Algos. When price is somewhere above 0.5$/ALGO they can return to normal schedule and sell a bit more. This saves AF treasury and eases sell pressure…
GP7 Measures DRAFT - Liquidity Provision
@lobo @Rambutan @BunsanMuchi @oysterpack @Maial.algo and others. I am not a saint, but can we place church in the middle of the village before we are like modern day politicians and can’t agree on anything. The truth is usually somewhere in the middle. First I want to say, I think Algorand Foundation…
GP7 Measures DRAFT - Liquidity Provision
corruption… like wtf. if you keep throwing this kind of false accusation you will lose rest of your credibility pretty fast. We all know you try to push your own agenda, but aggressive and accusing stance is not good way to go. Also if Pact wanted to do something differently does not mean they are …
GP7 Measures DRAFT - Liquidity Provision
They provided liquidity because community asked it for many many times. I even proposed liquidity boost, because liquidity was too shallow. So this was not random act.
GP7 Measures DRAFT - Liquidity Provision
Nice communist take. Using metaphor, you say it is better if we all have Ladas rather than some having BMWs and some Ferraris. Equal misery is must… Ok. How this work when we have thousands of projects. Each and everyone will receive couple algos? Impact is gone… I am sorry but this kind of ideology…
GP7 Measures DRAFT - DeFi Rewards
Totally agree with you.
GP7 Measures DRAFT - Liquidity Provision
This was great thing and Algorand Foundation should provide even more liquidity. This is nobrainer. AF can allocate its ALGOs in efficient way without giving them away. This is just efficient capital allocation. Algorand Foundation did exactly right thing when they targeted and chose small group of…
Governance Period 6 Draft Measures - Community Check In
Ok. That is not good. Do you have any info if there is any plans/proposals to continue this DeFi boost program?
Governance Period 6 Draft Measures - Community Check In
Will this 5M DeFi boost continue in next Governance period if xGovs do not propose any changes to it? or will they have to propose this every time separately?