Replies - Activity - rhern336 - Algorand

Transaction stuck in Pending in Private Network

Any suggestion? Since I did not hear a response.


Hello, thank you for answering. Here you can see it. Most modification are Max block size and Note field. consensus.json


How modify algorand consensus protocol parameters

Hello, I am trying to use consensus.json to change some of the parameters. And I have a few questions, that I was hoping you had the answer for:

  1. This file will need to be inside all the nodes that will be participating in the local network?
  2. Also when editing consensus.json I find that there …

Thanks for your response. This file would need to be placed inside the data folder correct?


Gossip protocol, and transactions delays

Thank you for the answer, I was sending transactions between two nodes, and I wanted to compare P2P vs using Transaction to send integers between 2 computers/nodes. Now when sending P2P messages I can measure time using some tools. But want to know if there is a way to track transactions between 2 …


Transaction information

Thank you for your response. Do I need to be connected to an archival node, or do I have to make a node that is archival? For example, I am connected to an archival relay, I should be able to get the transaction more than 1000 blocks old? Am I right?