All - Activity - Ragingdragon - Algorand
GP13 DeFi rewards (TDR) Proposal - Tinyman
Sep 25, 2024
Thank you for your response! I had found it concerning that some of the listed TDR projects have had significant drops in TVL, but that no announcements had been made yet. I am glad there are at least plans to adjust if needed. But the communication should come sooner rather than later as people are…
GP13 DeFi rewards (TDR) Proposal - Tinyman
Sep 24, 2024
@Eric_Tinyman
Are these the final list of included projects? From the list there are multiple projects like ZONE that have had the majority of their Liquidity removed, and have way lower TVL than when this was first posted. I would assume that some checks are done to verify this list before it goes…
NFT Rewards from Shufl
Aug 30, 2023
Do the right thing and just bow out. Your excuse is pretty weak unless you can provide proof? Other creators worked hard and spent their own money out of pocket to promote their sales.
NFT Rewards from Shufl
Aug 30, 2023
This is pure manipulation to win the rewards from the incentive program. Easy Disqualification imo.