Replies - Activity - rafmc98 - Algorand

Contract account can opt-in asset?

Mar 5, 2021

Thank you so much, finally everything works correctly !!

Mar 5, 2021

thanks @fabrice for the reply. Unfortunately I didn’t understand how to transfer a teal program from outside to sandbox, can you help me?

Mar 3, 2021

I tried to compile using

./sandbox goal clerk compile asa-htlc.teal

but I get the same error:

asa-htlc.teal: open asa-htlc.teal: no such file or directory

So I decided to compile using SDK and I get the contract account address

Mar 3, 2021

I have to use this instruction first right?

(Owner) Create an unsigned opt-in transaction from/to the escrow account for specified ASA
goal asset send -o asa-htlc-opt-in-escrow.utxn -a 0 --assetid $ASSET_ID -f $ESCROW_ACCOUNT -t $ESCROW_ACCOUNT -d $DATA

But when I try to send it I get this o…

Mar 3, 2021

Ok thanks I understand. However, a problem remains: Once the Opt-in transactions have been handled in the logic of the contract, when I send the Opt-in transaction for the contract account, a wallet is required but I don’t know which wallet to specify

Can a smart contract send assets to an address?

Feb 3, 2021

I’m working on my computer science thesis on the development of smart contracts in Algorand, and I’m looking for a way to implement the above scenario. Is there a way to realize it?

Error starting kmd (kmd data dir not secure)

Dec 10, 2020

yes you’re right, I was a little confused. Thank you I appreciate your help.

Dec 10, 2020

I’m actually using sandbox to run a node

Dec 10, 2020

I didn’t create any dir, I just ran the command described above.