All - Activity - Rach - Algorand
xGov-116: Subscription Payments
I’m really excited to see how it all develops!
One more question Krby, sorry. Would there be an escrow wallet for every single subscription? Or would it be more like a “credit card wallet” that you can sign up to multiple subscriptions from? (I don’t know the coding side of it all, the the latter would be a far more comfortable system in terms o…
Shufl NFT Rewards Program Proposal Q1 2024
Apologies, I must have misread. Yes per creator is hopefully accessible for most
This sounds fantastic- am I understanding it right that something like a blockchain Patreon equivalent could be built out using the sdk? As well as automatically gifting discord roles, etc? Or would these sorts of integrations be part of the build itself?
@Wilder what is the reasoning for the exclusion of non-Algo sales? So long as they have an LP value (and price impact is taken into account during calculation) I see no problem with it. Defi rewards are granted to plenty of pools that don’t contain Algo in the pairing
Is it just me or is the new proposal the same, just with clarification of creator wallet for data collection? I also think that splitting rewards between top 3-5 is a good idea. Proportionally to volume if that’s important.
Can I add some screenshots from discord, or is that a no-no? There’s a fair bit of feedback in the axn server not being seen in the forums:
I can see this, but there are quite a few creators with multiple collections. For example, while The Lost Bots and The Lost Pigs would easily qualify under a campaign from Oink, their ‘Items’ collection doesn’t do much volume. It seems odd to exclude based on collection volume rather than creator vo…
Is there a history of similar sales from similarly funded wallets in the past, to back up the idea that this is a regular habit of people known in real life?
I’m not sure it does check out to be honest. I am not the best blockchain sleuth so please let me know if I’m misreading something, but as far as I can see: The second wallet mentioned is 25 days old. It was sent 0.2A for opt in from the project wallet and a lizard dreams nft. It sold the nft on sh…