Replies - Activity - PurePension - Algorand

Discussion on Algorand Governance Proposals

Android/iOS Algorand Playground Wallets for Post-Quantum Accounts (xGov Proposal #3361353100)

Date: Dec 11, 2025
PQ accounts provide top level security which is integral part of the blockchain. Thank you for showing receipts and you have my support. PQ all the way.

xGov v2.0.0 is now on mainnet

Date: Dec 11, 2025
Thank you.

Algorand Decentralization Dashboard (xGov Proposal 3264792007)

Date: Oct 18, 2025
Amazing work by Valar Solutions. I support the proposal. Thank you Valar team.

Funk's Ultimate Node Controller (FUNC) - 3241872357

Date: Oct 18, 2025
Only 2 ways to run the show. I support FUNC. Thank you.

Use-Wallet - Open-Source Wallet Integration Library for Algorand (xGov Proposal 3247418179)

Date: Oct 18, 2025
Thank you. it’s a yes from me.

AlgoNodeRewards • Cool stats for your Algorand staking rewards [XGov-3249061440]

Date: Oct 18, 2025
Excellent stats for Node runners. I’d recommend to others and support this proposal.