All - Activity - PurePension - Algorand

Android/iOS Algorand Playground Wallets for Post-Quantum Accounts (xGov Proposal #3361353100)

Dec 11, 2025
PQ accounts provides top level security which is integral part of the blockchain. Thank you for showing receipts and you have my support. PQ all the way. ✨

xGov v2.0.0 is now on mainnet

Dec 11, 2025
Thank you. 🤩

Algorand Decentralization Dashboard (xGov Proposal 3264792007)

Oct 18, 2025
Amazing work by Valar Solutions. I support the proposal. Thank you Valar team.

Funk's Ultimate Node Controller (FUNC) - 3241872357

Oct 18, 2025
Only 2 ways to run the show. I support FUNC. Thank you. 🤩

Use-Wallet - Open-Source Wallet Integration Library for Algorand (xGov Proposal 3247418179)

Oct 18, 2025
Thank you. it’s a yes from me.

AlgoNodeRewards • Cool stats for your Algorand staking rewards [XGov-3249061440]

Oct 18, 2025
Excellent stats for Node runners. I’d recommend to others and support this proposal.