All - Activity - pogginicolo98 - Algorand

Deploy a stateful contract through a stateful contract

No I don’t use a stateless smart contract. When the user wants to create a transaction (survey or vote) he concatenate all the parameters creating a message and signs it. Then the transaction is composed and signed by the central account using the user parameters in the appropriate fields (applicati…

Deploy a stateful contract through a stateful contract

The example of the surveys is because I would like to manage this type of activity. In my scenario there are two types of users: users who are allowed to create surveys and users who are allowed to vote on the specific survey. Currently I’ve designed a stateful contract that manages a single surv…

Deploy a stateful contract through a stateful contract

Is it possible to save a stateful contract template inside a stateful contract so that a new stateful contract is created when a certain event occurs? Assuming we have two types of smart contracts: Stateful A: it manages a list of whitelisted accounts and allows them to create type B smart contrac…

Is there any framework for unit tests for smart contracts?

As in the title, I would like to know if there is any framework/library/tool in order to write and launch unit tests for smart contracts. In comparison with Solidity, I am referring to something similar to Brownie, HardHat, Truffle. With these frameworks it is possible to create a clean environmen…

Problem with ed25519verify

Thanks, I used ed25519verify_bare and with your suggestions I was able to verify the signature correctly!

Problem with ed25519verify

Thanks, your solution solved the budget opcode problem, but I still have problems running the Ed25519Verify function correctly. In order to give you as much info as possible, I will post the entire code I’m running. Smart contract:

from pyteal import *
from lib.pyteal_helpers import program

def…

Problem with ed25519verify

Hi everyone! As described in the title I’m having trouble using the Ed25519Verify function. I’m not understanding the following error and even doing some research I haven’t found useful information to solve it:

algosdk.error.AlgodHTTPError: TransactionPool.Remember: transaction L5SNG7ALALAM5RMTA…

How can I store structs, arrays and mappings in PyTeal?

Hi everyone, I’m new to PyTeal and Algorand and I would like to bring to Algorand a project written in Solidity concerning a voting system. In short words, a smart contract allows admins to create surveys and add a certain number of participants to the survey vote. An NFT representing the voting f…