All - Activity - pmeves - Algorand

Low Voting and Invalid API Key Token

Thank you fabrice!
It might be interesting to add a note about it at “Removing Old Keys” - Renew participation keys - Algorand Developer Portal
Regards
Pedro


Node crash after start

Can someone help me troubleshoot and brainstorm why I’m getting an invalid API token when trying to delete an old part key?
REQUEST

curl -X DELETE http://$(cat ~/node/data/algod.net)/v2/participation/H5QIPPTXIAD5DACT37JZC45HBTL75VD5GVMXF7D7E33R6CIXV6MA -H "X-Algo-API-Token: $(cat ~/node/data/algod..."

Node crash after start

Full OS reinstall 64bits this time, its faster and did not crash, lets go!


Node crash after start

Pgrep on algod state no process so it stopped/crashed right after saying successfully started.


Node crash after start

Node config was the basic/simplest for participation, not running in archival mode, not indexer.
The output of node status was as I recall cannot connect to 127.0.0.1:8080 etcetc, algod service is not up so as expected it cannot connect to peer…


Node crash after start

Oh my bad sure!
I am running on a rpi 4 b 8gb installed on a m2 argon with m2 ssd of 1TB.
The thing runs well and has been running in the past the node successfully.
OS is raspbian 32bit uptodate.
Everything worked fine until I updated goal to 3.10 i believe, since then it won’t start.
I’m now …


Node crash after start

Hi I’m back at attempting to make this node run again and I’m losing my patience with unknown issues.
After many cleanups and reinstalls, I keep getting the same.
After starting the node, I get a successful output that the node started, however it crashes as soon as, no algod process, nothing.


Error when running FatsCatchup

Did this have any resolution? I’m having the same exact thing, to the point I completely removed my node folder, reinstalled everything and still nothing, my node crashes after starting. pgrep algod nowhere to be found.


Node stops running

I am running it with a rpi 4gb ram. I increased the swap file to 2gb though. Running it with an m.2 so hd shouldn’t be an issue. It could be a ram problem indeed… I did not check it before the crash.


Node stops running

I get this exact same issue:
Get “http://127.0.0.1:8080/v1/transactions/params”: dial tcp 127.0.0.1:8080: connect: connection refused
seems to be happening at random but I got it twice after callig goal account changeonlinestatus…