Likes - Activity - Pheebee - Algorand

How to Rekey Wallet Accounts from Mainnet Node Goal Cmds

I want to change the mnemonic phrase (25 words) for a few wallet accounts because of the whole MyAlgo Wallet debacle, but first want to understand what I am doing exactly. Is this the same as rekey? For the rekey example below, so this sets the rekey value for the account. But, what is this rekey …


Tough problem, for sure. I assume many of you at the Algorand Foundation have given this issue a lot of thought. Do you foresee any promising solutions (besides KYC)? Or do you think it’s best to keep it simple, both technically and philosophically, at 1 ALGO = 1 vote? Just spit-balling here, but t…


One account I have was hacked and drained a few days ago. It was of course disqualified from governance because of the account balance going to zero. My other account had not yet been hacked, but I was in a big hurry to secure the funds. I didn’t have time to figure out rekeying first, so I just cre…


Hello #Algofam, Governance Period 6 (GP6) voting will open in 2 weeks and we are seeking your feedback regarding the algo rewards moderation and the proposed measures below. Please note that the measures discussed herewith are still being drafted and are not final. We will take your feedback and th…