Replies - Activity - Pete - Algorand
Using Algorand for criminal justice database
Mar 3, 2024
And I have seen a few papers discussing the possibility of deletion/alteration to blockchains, but am unsure if the methods could apply to Algorand.
Martin Florian et al., Erasing Data from Blockchain Nodes, in 2019 IEEE European Symposium on Security and Privacy Workshops (EuroS&PW) 367 (2019)
Using Algorand for criminal justice database
Mar 3, 2024
The statutes in several US states explicitly require that expunged records are “destroyed so that they are permanently irretrievable.” So, true immutability would be a concern in some situations as I see it.
Insider Buying and Transparency Reports
Jan 13, 2023
I very much agree that the selling of Algo by key members would also be important information for a transparency report. However, we would likely then need more details about the contracts for key members as various amounts of selling could be reasonable in different compensation packages. And I am ...