Replies - Activity - PCTandTHEPLACE2B - Algorand
User Status
This user is suspended.
Reason: Spam
This user is silenced.
Reason: Spam
Posts
This guy is right. This is the way to go with free currency
May 6, 2021
Small amounts to the masses instead of huge amounts to a few will make the currency more appealing to the masses which will make it more valuable and keep a few people from cashing out at the same time and fucking the rest of us.
Injecting algo into circulation via UBI
May 6, 2021
This guy has a good idea you should listen. The amount the currency will go up in the long run will be more than the free worthless currency you big wigs are collecting right mow. If we can get this currency main steam and widely used we all benefit. Universal basic income - Wikipedia
Opportunity for Algorand Devs - Share Your Experience Using the Algorand Developer Portal and Receive an Algorand Fleece!
Sep 23, 2020
Much thanks. Can the robot show me how to do all this? So what do I do take pictures of some of the Coins and Bennie Babies I have and upload them. How would I get others to upload their Bennie Babies on this Block chain? How would I get them to average the prices ask for each? How would I start s…
Opportunity for Algorand Devs - Share Your Experience Using the Algorand Developer Portal and Receive an Algorand Fleece!
Sep 22, 2020
This is the only way I can figure out how to message you. I want to start a database of coin currency. Like pennies, nickels, dimes, and quarters, etc. Then I want the bot to sort all those coins and their prices to find 3 categories of price mint, near mint, and not mint condition. I want to search the …