All - Activity - PCTandTHEPLACE2B - Algorand

Voting system

I want to create a block chain that can allow someone to cast a vote be completely anonymous but I want it to insure that person only votes once. It has been done trick is getting the masses to believe it is fair and true
Date: May 9, 2021

Need block chain for elections where a person can vote and be anonymous yet the block chain can insure that person only votes once. Fair and true


This guy is right about this being the right way to distribute free currency

Small amounts to the masses instead of huge amounts to a few will make the currency more appealing to the masses which will make it more valuable and keep a few people from cashing out at the same time and fucking the rest of us.
Date: May 6, 2021

This guy is right about this being the right way to distribute free currency. Look at this and tell me this won’t help all of us. Why hoard worth less currency when you could up the value of the currency you have and collect a few higher priced free coins. It makes since and will make buying Algor…


Injecting algo into circulation via UBI

This guy has a good idea you should listen. The amount the currency will go up in the long run will be more than the free worthless currency you big wigs are collecting right now. If we can get this currency mainstream and widely used we all benefit. Universal basic income - Wikipedia
Date: May 6, 2021

Opportunity for Algorand Devs - Share Your Experience Using the Algorand Developer Portal and Receive an Algorand Fleece!

Much thanks. Can the robot show me how to do all this. So what do I do take pictures of some of the Coins and Bennie Babies I have and upload them? How would I get others to upload their Bennie Babies on this Block chain? How would I get them to average the prices ask for each? How would I start s…
Date: Sep 23, 2020

Opportunity for Algorand Devs - Share Your Experience Using the Algorand Developer Portal and Receive an Algorand Fleece!

This is the only way I can figure out how to message you. I want to start a database of coin currency. Like pennies nickels dimes and quarters etc. Then I want the bot to sort all those coins and their prices to find 3 categories of price mint near mint and not mint condition.
Date: Sep 22, 2020