Likes - Activity - papasot - Algorand

PPoS xGov Proposal

I am dissatisfied with current xGov implementation progress. And also with the proposals I have seen so far on this forum. Here is an xGov proposal that embraces Pure Proof of Stake as a guiding philosophy and decentralises the process, whilst ensuring it is streamlined and effective.


Governance Period 5 Proposals?

I’m hesitant to start chopping governance rewards to re-allocate to a marketing campaign that should already be at its peak. Perhaps if this had been brought up a few votes ago?


Q&A on Proposals

I was curious if there was a publicly available resource where we can see what proposals are being worked on before they “go live.” Last period there was an open discussion here in the forums but I wasn’t entirely clear on if that was an official channel for discussion or if it had origins elsewhere.