All - Activity - oysterpack - Algorand
GP14 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - CompX
The xUSD/ALGO pool is pivotal in maintaining the $xUSD peg, leveraging $ALGO’s high liquidity and notable volatility as a pairing asset. The priority should be clear: drive xUSD/ALGO liquidity growth through targeted incentives of 100K ALGO.
GP13 DeFi rewards (TDR) Proposal - Tinyman
Incentivizing the TINY/ALGO pool fosters growth for the TinyMan platform, which in turn drives the success of the entire ecosystem.
GP13 DeFi rewards (TDR) Proposal - Tinyman
If TinyMan is considered a crucial part of the broader DeFi ecosystem, its success is pivotal to the overall success of the ecosystem.
GP13 DeFi rewards (TDR) Proposal - Tinyman
I fully agree with this point. Furthermore, I recommend prioritizing incentives for Folks Finance lending pools as they simultaneously support lending and DEX protocols. However, I disagree with the stance on $TINY TDR allocation. This is an ideal use case for TDR.
GP13 DeFi rewards (TDR) Proposal - Pact
I would reallocate TDR from the following pools:
- goUSD/xUSD
- USDC/goUSD
- mALGO/USDC
- SILVER$/xUSD
- GOLD$/xUSD
- FINITE/ALGO
to the following lending pools:
- $fALGO/$fWBTC
- $fALGO/$fWETH
- $fALGO/$fAVAX
- $fALGO/$fLINK
- $fUSDC/$fEURS
The rationale is:
Incentivize Wormhole bridged assets with high market potential.
GP13 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - AlgoRai
The community cannot proceed with allocating TDR to Project X without first understanding what it entails.
GP12 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - Folks Finance
Could you provide further details about the “bridging program”?
GP12 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - Pact Fi
TDR’s primary goal is to grow the overall Algorand DeFi ecosystem. With this in mind, I propose the following changes:
- Reallocate mALGO TDR because Messina refuses to disclose their future plans for mALGO with governance rewards being phased out.
- Reallocate gALGO TDR because gALGO is planned to be phased out of governance rewards.
GP12 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - Folks Finance
Considering the planned sunset of gALGO, I suggest reallocating TDR from gALGO towards wAsset lending pools. The primary objective of TDR is to foster growth within the Algorand DeFi ecosystem.
GP12 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - Cometa
50% META Pools:
The existing incentives for the META/ALGO pool by Tinyman and Pact highlight its importance for further incentivization. I propose reallocating TDR rewards from META/USDC, META/gALGO, and META/mALGO to the following:
- 13% META/ALGO Tinyman
- 13% META/ALGO Pact
GP12 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - Algomint
I cannot endorse TDR allocation for goMint and goUSD. If such allocation is proposed, I will vote against it.
GP12 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - Algomint
I do not support allocating TDR towards incentivizing goUSD. At this point, I recommend sunsetting the goUSD product and focusing all resources on goBTC and goETH.
Keep it simple:
- Pact Lending Pools
- ALGO/goBTC 10%
General Discussion
Using a finger-in-the-air approach to gauge public opinion on the issue is not a viable solution. I recommend using MakerDAO as the model. A monetary policy encoded and enforced by smart contracts is required. The first step is to define the monetary policy goals.
GP12 DeFi Rewards TDR Brainstorm - Messina
That’s not what I said. Before replying, please read more carefully.
GP12 DeFi Rewards - Meld Gold
I updated my original post with my rationale.
GP11 DeFi Rewards - Meld Gold
I agree. The discussion is getting too political. The Algorand Foundation clearly outlined the objectives: … the objective of contributing to ecosystem liquidity, supporting TVL growth, and strengthening dApps’ critical mass.
GP11 DeFi Rewards - Meld Gold
Liquidity optimization: Streamlining liquidity by reallocating resources from smaller pool rewards towards more significant pairs.
Consensus rewards whitepaper concern
The focus should be on incentivizing quality liquidity with underlying real-world value.
Feedback request on proposed Q4 2022 governance measures
I like the idea of budgets. First, we need to clarify the total ALGO budget per Governance period. The numbers don’t line up with ALGO tokenomics.
Feedback request on proposed Q4 2022 governance measures
You need liquidity for the DeFi platforms to be usable.
Feedback request on proposed Q4 2022 governance measures
I wholeheartedly disagree regarding Measure #1 counter-proposal. The biggest problem that is holding back Algorand DeFi ecosystem growth is liquidity growth.