All - Activity - OtiPoti - Algorand

Platform Recommendations for my 1st Node with 30,000 A.

Hi, Thanks for the replies. Finally, I’ve decided that I’ll try Valar delegating the stake and not getting it on my own node. 🙂
Greetings!


Thanks for the information. Well, it’s a pretty important point of difference. You think I’m just starting out in building a node and I have doubts. So, from what you’re saying, with Reti they keep your ALGO, right? If one day the platform dies, your ALGO won’t be able to be recovered, right?


Hello, During these days I want to start creating / building a node. I wanted to do it through Algorand KIT but I have discarded it due to lack of time. Therefore, I want to choose the option of creating a Delegated Node. I have been reading the information in Staking Rewards have arrived on Algorand.