All - Activity - Opeerah - Algorand
Introducing Algolancer
Revolutionizing Freelancing with Blockchain Technology
I’m thrilled to announce the official launch of Algolancer, a groundbreaking decentralized freelance platform built on the robust and secure Algorand blockchain. This platform marks a new era for the freelancing industry by creating an ecosystem that ensures transparency and accountability for both freelancers and clients.
Community Contributions
Thank you @SilentRhetoric for your help on the topic of sending box references within inner transactions. I appreciate the insights!
Checking Blockchain Data from a Smart Contract
@Xxiled, I will update boxes manually each time the NFTs collection is changed. There is no risk at all, because all the contract should do is checking the NFT’s validity from the box.
Okay @scholtz, I think I have understood the idea from Arc72. Implementing NFTs within the protocol layer as standard assets is much better, especially if trading them is an option, however, the tickets example was very helpful.
Hello, inspired by some Ethereum DApps, can an NFT owner receive benefits like pricing reductions automatically? Can this be implemented by Algorand smart contracts while keeping everything on-chain?
Private Key Management for a Custodial Account
Hi @scholtz, can you please explain your suggestion with more details? I'm not highly experienced with Algorand yet.
Thank you @PatrickB for sharing the link regarding dApps signing transactions. It looks like a good solution, though it's in React, which is not the structure I use.
Tinyman Liquidity Providing Specifications
Thank you very much again @ROAM! Your detailed explanation was very helpful. I appreciate it and it answers most of my questions about liquidity.
Hello, I’m currently building a DApp on top of Algorand. I’m almost at the blockchain layer and will soon be creating new ASA. I’m uncertain about the process even after reading the Tinyman documentation carefully. Could you help clarify a couple of basic questions?