Likes - Activity - omgdiaf - Algorand

[xGov Proposal #3572597746] Open-Source TraitSwap & LootBox Template for Algorand NFT Projects

Thank you for the proposal @famverse! While I haven’t had the time yet to review the repo, in general I like the proposal - its goals, demonstrated traction, and ask amount. My only wish would be that since now the work has been changed based on the feedback of @Atsoc1993, it would be prudent IMO …


What I don’t like about this request for money is that during a Twitter Spaces on July 7th 2025, Benedetto said that NTT would be open sourced once it passed audit, and estimated that would be by Sept 2025. Now it’s many month later, was never made open source, and now asking for $$ instead. What ha…


Thanks for the reply. Could you at least elaborate explicitly if the 3rd party agreement you are referring to was with the Algorand Foundation (or any of its related entities)? Regarding the “partially cover”, do I understand correctly that even with the combination of the 3rd party agreement and …


@gid would you mind clarifying in the proposal if the work on the NTT contracts received any funding already from Algorand Foundation? Related to that, could you clarify what is meant by “partially cover”? Are you planning to submit another request later for the rest of the uncovered work or is thi…


Yes, you understood it correctly! There are indeed multiple potential areas for improvement - both on the Reti side and with a possible integration directly in the official xGov platform. Thank you for your support


I’m already using the valar delegation platform but I wasn’t aware of this reti dashboard - i love it! Just to clarify: Lets’s say (hypothetically) simonb.algo is staking on node.cosmicchamp.algo reti validator, the validator is enrolled as xgov. simonb.algo is not. Valars reti platform allows th…


Hi @igor.m.sealed, can you explain why a blockchain is needed at all and why specifically Algorand?


Thank you, much better now but regarding your answer to 1 I need to remind you: no matter where you keep that message, in a box or in a txn note, it will be forever part of the chain and one successful messaging app can harm chain reliability and make node keeping more and more resource demanding…..


Hey @igor.m.sealed, along with all facts other brought to your attention I need to add these too: 1- Having arbitrary data on chain is something I never agree with and liked since in case of success it will just render chain less and less usable for everyone if full archival is needed and in term…


Thank you for providing additional context and details about the metrics. While I appreciate your trust in the xGov Council with the openness to provide us access to the repo, IMO the xGovs should not have to trust the Council to make an opinion about a proposal. This is why I still believe open-so…