All - Activity - Olga - Algorand

Pass address as argument to TEAL

Hello! I need to check USDT account balance in TEAL code. I’m passing the address as an argument to the TEAL application. However, I can not figure out how I can convert it from bytes back to the address in TEAL? Thank you!

txna ApplicationArgs 1 // address
txna ApplicationArgs 2 // asset id
btoi
…

Get assets balance in TEAL code

Thanks for the answer! Perhaps there are TEAL code examples of how to use this opcode to check the balance? Thank you.


Get assets balance in TEAL code

Hello! I’m wondering if it’s possible to get the balance of assets (USDT/USDC) by the wallet address in the TEAL code? Thank you!


Limit on application creation

Hello! Is there any limit on the number of applications that I can create from one account. Does it have any impact on the minimum balance or transaction fee sum? I have created about ten applications from one account and got mistake balance 116845100 below min 117025500 (4 assets)


Process an array of data in the smart contract

It is necessary to be able to process and save an array of data in the smart contract. Perhaps Box storage can help with this? Thank you!