Replies - Activity - Obi - Algorand

How apply for the xGov as a project

Feb 24, 2025

@Adri is there any update on the Xgov program?

How apply for the xGov as a project

Jul 19, 2024

thanks alot @Adri. Looking forward to it

Package transactions for signing

Feb 12, 2023

thanks @fabrice
I’ve seen what I was looking for, I went to the base Transaction object and found the dictify method

What is the difference between smart signatures and smart contracts

Jan 31, 2023

It’s there a way to invalidate smart signatures

What is the difference between smart signatures and smart contracts

Jan 31, 2023

It’s there a way to invalidate a smart signature

What is the difference between smart signatures and smart contracts

Jan 28, 2023

you are a good man. @FrankS

Limit on MSIG accounts

Jan 23, 2023

What will happen if I modify the SDK to go over the limit?

Message not found

Jan 11, 2023

but the documentation used purestake api, which is why I thought it was enforced by the sdk

Message not found

Jan 10, 2023

I didn’t know this🤦. Thanks, thanks alot🙇

Message not found

Jan 10, 2023

Hello Fabrice, Happy New Year. I was reworking the backend code for Mint Engine and we are trying to do away with the need for x-api-keys (hope this isn’t a bad thing).
I am using the python requests lib pip install requests.
Thanks for your feedback, I’ve fixed the error.

Implement token fees with contracts

Jul 5, 2022

you are a good man @fabrice

Deleted asset does not mark as deleted

Apr 30, 2022

Don’t bother i just opted out of the asset, no reply was forthcoming. Thanks for the help

Deleted asset does not mark as deleted

Apr 30, 2022

https://algoindexer.algoexplorerapi.io/v2
this?
the account if you want to make the request yourself VQIMXAPONHJV3W2HIQACCZWNUC5JIVWIFHRAV35ZH524M6NIZJXXHTLPJE

What causes this error

Mar 12, 2022

can you say, what causes it?
A delay in submitting transactions?

Error in sending future transactions with Algorand Python SDK

Feb 10, 2022

def send_future_algo(time_in_milli_seconds: int, sender_addr: str, receiver: str, amount: int, sender_key: str) -> dict:
    """send timed algo transactions by the networks standards, but this is crap"""
    transactioninfo = {}
    params = algod_client.suggested_params()
    status = algod_cli…

Why does Algorand need an API key

Nov 21, 2021

if I run my own do I automatically get my own API keys?

Why does Algorand need an API key

Nov 21, 2021

Thanks, can you point me to a guide on how to run my own node?

Error in sending future transactions with Algorand Python SDK

Sep 30, 2021

Hello Fabrice, i have fixed the issue thanks

Error in sending future transactions with Algorand Python SDK

Sep 30, 2021

Hello @fabrice i have attached the code for your review, thanks.

import json
from algosdk.v2client import algod
from algosdk import transaction

algod_address = "https://mainnet-algorand.api.purestake.io/ps2" # network address
algod_token = "🔑" # api key
headers = {
    "X-API-Key": algod_token,
}