All - Activity - Obi - Algorand

How to Apply for the xGov as a Project

February 24, 2025

@Adri is there any update on the Xgov program?

July 19, 2024

thanks a lot @Adri. Looking forward to it

July 18, 2024

how do i apply for the xgov program as a project, can someone give me a step by step guide?

Package Transactions for Signing

February 12, 2023

thanks @fabrice
I’ve seen what I was looking for, I went to the base Transaction object and found the dictify method.

February 8, 2023

hello @fabrice please how do I convert a transaction object to a transferable format so I can sign it on another machine?
Example: convert this in python to a dict or hash:
PaymentTxn(sender_addr, self.params, receiver_addr, amount, note=note)
then build the transaction from the hash or JSON in JavaScript...

What is the Difference Between Smart Signatures and Smart Contracts

January 31, 2023

Is there a way to invalidate smart signatures?

January 31, 2023

Is there a way to invalidate a smart signature?

How Do I Deploy a Tealish Contract

January 29, 2023

how do I deploy a tealish contract? I have already compiled to teal.

Limit on MSIG Accounts

January 23, 2023

What will happen if I modify the SDK to go over the limit?

January 21, 2023

Is there a limit on how many accounts one can use to generate a multi-sig account?

Message Not Found

January 11, 2023

but the documentation used Purestake API, which is why I thought it was enforced by the SDK.

January 10, 2023

I didn’t know this🤦. Thanks, thanks a lot🙇

Mint Engine Development

January 9, 2023

Hello Fabrice, Happy New Year. I was reworking the backend code for Mint Engine and we are trying to do away with the need for x-api-keys (hope this isn’t a bad thing).
I am using the Python requests lib pip install requests.
Thanks for your feedback, I’ve fixed the error.

Error in Sending Future Transactions with Algorand Python SDK

February 10, 2022

import base64
import requests
from algosdk.encoding import msgpack_encode
from algosdk.future.transaction import PaymentTxn, SuggestedParams
from algosdk.util import algo…

Why Does Algorand Need an API Key

November 21, 2021

if I run my own do I automatically get my own API keys?

Conclusion

Summary

This page contains various discussions and questions about Algorand topics, particularly focusing on governance and transactions, while providing insights and code examples relevant to developers and users of the Algorand blockchain.