All - Activity - oabeleda - Algorand

Pooled fees not working in sandbox

Date: Aug 9, 2021

Hi Fabrice, Looks like that worked… But it looks like I still have to fund the clawback with the minimum 100,000 mAlgos even if it's not really holding the asset… well at least, it doesn’t have to pay the transaction fee now. So much to learn. As always thanks so much!!.


Date: Aug 9, 2021

Hi Fabrice, Here’s the output of the 1st command:

Version: [v1 v2]
GenesisID: sandnet-v1
Build: 2.7.1.stable [rel/stable] (commit #5e00bcd6)

2nd command doesn’t seem to be a valid command… Thanks


Date: Aug 8, 2021

Hi, is pooled transaction fees working in the sandbox? I created an atomic transfer transaction. Had one of the transactions pay 2000 algos since I have 2 transactions. But I get an overspend error from the clawback of the second transaction… FYI the atomic transactions are:


Check if transaction is destroy asset in Teal

Date: Jul 14, 2021

Ok, I see it now. Sorry, not sure how I didn't see that before…


Date: Jul 13, 2021

Hi, Yes, I’ve looked at this but it’s not clear to me how? There is no txn.type equal to destroy asset and I even looked at the tealdbg gtxn/txn fields and I'm not finding anything obvious that tells me that it is a destroy asset. Actually, destroy asset looks like a configure asset txn but nothing tells me…


Date: Jul 13, 2021

Hi, Is it possible to check if the transaction is to destroy an asset in teal? Thanks


Date: Jul 4, 2021

Great. Thanks so much for all the info…


Date: Jul 3, 2021

Yeah, I’ve read about that. That’s awesome. But how do we specify that in the transaction? Is there a new field? Or Algorand itself will calculate that the fee paid by one or more transactions covers the total fees?


Date: Jul 3, 2021

Ok, will do next time… thanks so much for the quick response…


Date: Jul 3, 2021

So I have tried funding the logicsig and it works? So we need to fund logicsigs even if we are just using them as clawback/escrow?


Date: Jul 3, 2021

Hi, I'm new to developing Algorand applications, and I’m getting an error creating a transaction. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here. I created an atomic transaction with 1. payment and 2. an asset transfer here’s the goal command:

goal clerk send --from=$BUYERACCOUNT --to=${CREATOR} --amount...