All - Activity - noomio - Algorand

Minimal IoT Platform

Mar 1, 2021

Thanks. I shall have a look at it. I’m starting to look into this now as the crypto stuff has been sorted. What platform is this for - Linux?

Feb 28, 2021

Ok, so there is an API that exposes the hardware random number generator. I’m good to go

Thanks for following up. I was planning to use a hardware random generator but it seem that it’s not exposed on the ARMv7 platform (need to ask R&D that work with Qualcomm). I’m thinking of using other physical sources such as RF front end etc. to create random generation as a source. Need to look…

Feb 27, 2021

Hi, So far I have created a library for TweetNacl and used parts of the sodium lib for sha512/256. From sodium: crypto_hash,crypto_auth, crypto_verify and created a customised random. That should be enough for now right? Nikolas

Feb 25, 2021

Ok, thanks for the clarification. I will search a bit more on the SHA-512/256 and try and find something suitable.

Ok, great. I have used this one in the past: https://tls.mbed.org/api/modules.html https://tls.mbed.org/api/annotated.html Looks like it covers them. I have also ported duktape - Javascript Engine so I could make a port for JavaScript. Hopefully I can contribute it to the community.

Hi, I had a look at these, thanks. REST API are okay but what about the lower level stuff such as signing a wallet, generating a mnemonic etc.?

Feb 25, 2021

Hi, I’m looking into Algorand and the uses in IoT. The platform that I have is quite limited and can only compile code for C/C++. In this case, what is the best approach to realize a transaction on a test node? What are the minimal APIs that I shall need to port? Thanks