Likes - Activity - njo_lv - Algorand
Wormhole - GP11 DeFi Rewards Community Feedback
Thank you for your feedback, this is the updated allocation:
Thanks Ross! Visibility is a good idea to target but I’m sure you know how hard it is to make a dent on those metric sites - I feel like we’d need our volume to go to $50-100k daily for even ‘mid’ NFT ecos to notice… and I don’t think that’s realistic or likely to happen in this timeframe.
I agree with Stitch, smaller rewards for more would hopefully stop the manipulation. Maybe something as simple as a kind of “cash-back” idea? Get 1% of your buy back (obviously with a cap per day/hour).
This program seems pretty well thought out. The reward structure is very much in favor of many collectors instead of one person winning which is pretty divisive. I’ve seen many members hate each other and throw FUD because sales didn’t go well or because there was wash trading.
X-NFT rewards: How do the X-NFT rewards make sense for Meld Gold exactly? There is literally no secondary volume for NFTs from X-NFT, and it’s a product made by Algomint, not by Meld Gold… Is there even a match by Algomint? It looks to me like this doesn’t help Meld Gold at all and only helps Algomint.
Hi everybody, Algorand published today the paper on consensus incentivization:
Algorand Consensus Incentivization White Paper Walk Through
How do you like it? Do I read it correctly that proposers of the block will get the funds from the fee sink in the next block? (plus AF allocation etc.)
Here is an update on the previous post about the Algofi bug bounty. As I mentioned, I addressed the Algofi team’s concern about interest rates and asked them to respond. More importantly, I informed the Algofi team that I identified a scenario with no market condition or price assumptions.
This Algorand-based project decentralizes airline tickets; the problem and solutions must be very similar (you own the ticket so you can also resell or exchange it).
Update 24 Feb. Based on your feedback and discussions with the Governance Advisory Committee, we have decided to table the Project Relief Pool measure at this time.
Other types of incentives, like relay node rewards, are on the horizon.
Hi everyone, I’m one of the official governance committee members and I’m on the committee to represent the community. As a voice for everyone and as an Algorand expert, I’d like to introduce another one of the measures we have been discussing as well as voice a concern. First, I’d like to agree with…
Hello #Algofam, Governance Period 6 (GP6) voting will open in 2 weeks and we are seeking your feedback regarding the algo rewards moderation and the proposed measures below. Please note that the measures discussed herewith are still being drafted and are not final. We will take your feedback into account.
As most of you know, Russia (“the second army of the world”) started a full-scale attack on Ukraine. They bomb peaceful cities, killing children and women; in certain places (like Mariupol), they organized a genocide.
The connection speed isn’t the biggest issue. Lots of people run nodes. In my experience, it’s trying to do it on a MacBook Pro. I have tried with two different models on multiple OS versions and had very little experience with the Mac terminal; I could not get any of the provided autoupdaters to work successfully.
I think those participation node requirements are for nodes with at least 100,000 Algos. I run a participation node on an 8GB Raspberry Pi with an external Samsung T7 SSD. My node has been running well for almost a year, even after the upgrade to 4-second block times.
Hey everyone, that was a great read. Thank you for all the comments and constructive feedback. I’ve noted all your main points and I must say I agree with some and disagree with some, but regardless of my own opinions, the purpose of this post and requesting your feedback is indeed to gauge your...
For the latest info, read these updates too. Update 2, posted on Dec 3, 2022 Update 1, posted on Nov 26, 2022
The Algorand Foundation seeks community feedback on the proposed ballot measures for the upcoming Governance Period 5 voting session, scheduled to open at the end of November.