All - Activity - NimbusAlgo - Algorand

How to fix this error?

What had happened was I successfully signed the transaction through my ledger and following the steps I submitted the code: goal clerk rawsend -f online.sig. The transaction was pending for a while so I believed I canceled it by typing in ^c. I attempted then to resign and resubmit the transaction.

How to fix this error?

I’ve been following this Participate in Consensus from Ledger Nano S/X | Algorand Developer Portal up until the command $ goal clerk rawsend -f online.sig.

How to fix this error?

The transaction has not been committed yet and it’s been a while. I am doing this through code, trying to set up my node and put my account online.

How to fix this error?

I’m getting this error when submitting the transaction $ goal clerk rawsend -f online.sig Encountered errors in sending 1 transactions: WRWTASUPFULFZG2QIZWF2KHJ7OP3SGBHLCJDTHHKSIZHLZZ6IAGQ: HTTP 400 Bad Request: TransactionPool.Remember: transaction already in ledger: WRWTASUPFULFZG2QIZWF2KHJ7OP3S...

How to use --close-to command

I recently rekeyed my Pera Wallet to my Ledger Nano X, and I would like to revert this. I saw that the --close-to command is able to execute this. How would I proceed? Any advice and suggestion is greatly appreciated.

Please help on rekeying

Thank you for the reply. I don’t really have the technical background to execute this, can you elaborate on how you would send those transactions through the ledger? Do I have to create my own sandbox and send these transactions through an SDK? I would appreciate it if there is a more simpler approach.

Please help on rekeying

I recently rekeyed my Pera Wallet to a Ledger Nano X. Is there a way to revert this? My tokens are stuck within the AlgoFi lending protocol due to its incompatibility with the ledger. Much thanks.