All - Activity - nikitagugale - Algorand

Get correct Token balance

Jun 23, 2022

Great thanks it worked. Just another querry regarding ASA Following is transfer of ASA

def transfertoken(sender,sender_private_key,purchaser_address,amt,asset_id):
params = algod_client.suggested_params()
# comment these two lines if you want to u…

Get correct Token balance

Jun 22, 2022

Following is my ASA balance function developed using python SDK

gettokenbalance(account_address,token_ID):
account_info = algod_client.account_info(account_address)
for a in account_info["assets"] :
if (a['asset-id'] == token_ID):
return (a['amount'])
break

Send transaction created using python sdk to algosigner?

Jun 14, 2022

Thank you for your guidance I am able get the appId full code as below:

async function waitForAlgosignerConfirmation(tx) {
console.log(`Transaction ${tx.txId} waiting for confirmation...`);
let status = await AlgoSigner.algod({
ledger: 'TestNet',
path: '/v2/transactions/pending/' + tx.t…

Send transaction created using python sdk to algosigner?

Jun 14, 2022

Thank you once again I am able to hit indexer api, but it is giving me error: 'no transaction found for transaction id: 7ARPM47EDLV6OIEV5XJRUMYKH2M5KGZDTVJEX5UZBF7P5OB3FI6Q'} Where as if I check on explorer I am able view the transaction.

Send transaction created using python sdk to algosigner?

Jun 13, 2022

As per your response tried following:

let sentTxn = AlgoSigner.indexer({
ledger: 'TestNet',
path: '/v2/transactions/' + r.txID,
})
.then((sentTxn)=>{
// let appId = sentTxn['created-application-index'];
console.log("Re…

Send transaction created using python sdk to algosigner?

Jun 10, 2022

Thank you for your guidance. I tried as you suggested

AlgoSigner.send({
ledger: 'TestNet',
tx: signedTxs[0].blob,
})
.then((r)=>{
console.log("Response: ",r)
let sentTxn = AlgoSigner.indexer({
ledger: 'TestNet',
…

Send transaction created using python sdk to algosigner?

Jun 9, 2022

I am already sending the transaction

AlgoSigner.send({ ledger: 'TestNet', tx: signedTxs[0].blob, })

Also able to view Application ID and transaction on testnet explorer. But algosigner is not returning application ID Do I need to send it using sdk ?

Send transaction created using python sdk to algosigner?

Jun 8, 2022

Hi, I am able to create ApplicationCreateTxn using Pythonsdk and Sign and Send the transaction using algosigner. But in response I am only getting txn. I also need App ID for further actions on application. How do I get that?

Send transaction created using python sdk to algosigner?

May 30, 2022

okay. Thank you ill try that

Send transaction created using python sdk to algosigner?

May 27, 2022

Hi I am developing project where there are multiple transactions throughout the project one of which is creation of contract for which I have created transaction as follows using python sdk

txn = transaction.ApplicationCreateTxn(
sender=platform_algo_account,
on_complete=transaction…

Transaction History

Nov 20, 2021

I have similar use case but use case is on Public testnet and all transaction I see on Algorand Explorer I want to show it on my application frontend. So is there any SDK for that?

Pyteal contract

Nov 19, 2021

It worked I missed parent seq() before If else condition.

Pyteal contract

Nov 17, 2021

@Subroutine(TealType.none)
def closeAccountTo() -> Expr:
#return If(Balance(Global.current_application_address()) != Int(0)).Then(
return If(App.globalGet(PurchaserApprove) == Int(1)).Then(
Seq(
InnerTxnBuilder.Begin(),
InnerTxnBu…

Escrow transaction

Nov 12, 2021

Hi in my usecase I am trying a group transaction where a flag is trigered on that basis escrow account transfers algo to an account.

def closeAccountTo() -> Expr:

return Seq(
InnerTxnBuilder.Begin(),
InnerTxnBuilder.Se…

Algorand DAPP Question

Nov 2, 2021

Algosigner integration uses Purestake service which is paid service. So is there anyway to integrate dapps with wallet which uses free api’s?