All - Activity - nico.tx - Algorand

Boxes in Inner Transactions

Dec 7, 2022

I understand, is there any way the max amount of boxes be validated in a group but allow to add them in an Inner Tx? That way the max amount of boxes will be the same, the performance should not suffer, but will allow more flexibility for the boxes. I think it’s very useful for implementations of A…

Dec 6, 2022

Hi. Thanks for the answer. Is there any plan to change that and allow to send the boxes field in an inner tx like the rest of the arrays (assets, accounts, applications)? I’ll describe the use case just in case it helps to understand why I am asking this. Right now, I have a contract, that creat…

Dec 6, 2022

I am trying the new feature “Boxes” that it could really benefit our project. But I am struggling with something: I am unable to find in the PyTeal or teal how do you send a box reference in an inner transaction. Is there any docs of how can this be achieved? Thank you!