Replies - Activity - nickeleres - Algorand

Invalid API Token

I found that ./goal commands are requiring API authentication, but by switching my shell scripts to use goal client (without API token setting), my commands work as expected…weird.

Invalid API Token

So a recent Algorand Linux CLI client update now requires API configuration but there’s no documentation on it? that’s what it seems like to me, I want to keep using these shell scripts but theyre useless until I can figure out how to configure API calls happening under the hood.

Invalid API Token

I cant find any documentation on how to set a Purestake key in the Linux CLI to run goal commands, nor have I had to for the last 8 months while running this node. not sure what Im missing here.

Node online but keep getting "database round 205862 is behind in-memory round 16927043"

Yep, thanks barnji bra

Node online but keep getting "database round 205862 is behind in-memory round 16927043"

Hmm this didnt seem to solve my issue. My node is caught up with the latest block but Im still getting the error in the title:

pi@raspberrypi:~/node $ ./goal node status -d ~/node/mainnetdata -w 1000
Last committed block: 16525128
Time since last block: 4.3s
Sync Time: 0.0s
Last consensus protocol:...

Getting overspend on rawsend but I have 0.3 Algo in the wallet

Yes it went through, but the node isnt processing blocks. I had to manually set my CATCHUP_POINT with the latest latest.catchup.n

Node online but keep getting "database round 205862 is behind in-memory round 16927043"

The issue was that my local env var was set to a slightly outdated catchup, I manually set the catchup to use the latest and Im guessing this will fix it. Thanks for the help fabrice

Getting overspend on rawsend but I have 0.3 Algo in the wallet

Ive tried like 10 times when the node was in the above synced state. Is it a problem that I have multiple partkeys?

Getting overspend on rawsend but I have 0.3 Algo in the wallet

I believe so:

pi@raspberrypi:~/node $ ./goal node status -d ~/node/mainnetdata -w 1000
Last committed block: 16507237
Time since last block: 0.8s
Sync Time: 0.0s
Last consensus protocol: https://github.com/algorandfoundation/specs/tree/abc54f79f9ad679d2d22f0fb9909fb005c16f8a1
Next consensus protoco...