Likes - Activity - NFNomad - Algorand
xGov-184: Algorand Scam Detector & RWA tokenization insights on Algorand
May 14, 2024
Congrats on your proposal approval!
xGov-184: Algorand Scam Detector & RWA tokenization insights on Algorand
May 11, 2024
Congrats on passing!
xGov-184: Algorand Scam Detector & RWA tokenization insights on Algorand
May 2, 2024
Love chain-trail and all the work they are doing
Sandbox vs Third Party APIs
Apr 1, 2024
Thank you I think I understand you now, and I think that nodelay will be perfect for my use case. Yes I am using Sandbox with last up to date catchup because I have to interact with real-like Algorand blockchain: my dApp use Pera Wallet to sign transactions so Sandbox should have blocks where dispen…
[Wallet Council][Breakout group][Transaction scam prevention]
Mar 19, 2024
Hi, This is a great initiative. As Pera, starting today, we are;
- Block notifications from all accounts that are listed in Chaintrail Spam API, as well as any note containing the listed URLs.
- Masking spam URLs on Pera Explorer
- Killing wallet connect connections initiated by all spam URLs
xGov Platform Evolution
Feb 26, 2024
I think a code of conduct that covers conflicts of interest disclosure and avoidance could be helpful even if it doesn’t have much in the way of teeth because the community could still use it as a record of norms and use social pressures to mitigate some bad behavior. With time we may be able to de…
Initial Thoughts
I want to share a collection of initial thoughts, some of which affirm elements of AF’s proposal and some of which would modify it:
Guiding Principle
- No up-front or milestone payments. Payments should always be after a promised outcome is fully delivered. This rule is elegant because it applies…