All - Activity - NeXaoZ - Algorand

Shufl NFT Rewards - Round V DRAFT

May 10, 2024
Sounds like a fair rewards program. This will have my vote as an Xgov.

GP12 NFT Rewards Proposal - Gems

May 9, 2024
Looks like a solid plan to me!!

xGov-154: Cosmic Champs partnering with legendary indie toy company to bring physical toys in-game on Algorand

Jan 25, 2024
Cosmic Champs stays building when many other promising companies succumbed to the bear. This looks like a potential win to me.

Xgov-114 - Thurstober Claims - Easily Create and Claim Atomic Swaps

Jan 25, 2024
My streak of always voting for a Thurstober proposal in Xgov will be safe! 😁 Love the discord integration! Looking forward to using it!

Disable voting for passed proposals in xGov

Jan 25, 2024
That makes sense to separate the passed more definitely. As an xGov that tends to wait to the last minute to vote, if I don’t see one I agree with I just allocate all my votes to the latest proposal from Thurstober, which at that point will of course have already passed🙂

Disable voting for passed proposals in xGov

Jan 23, 2024
If someone doesn’t want to vote for any of the proposals that haven’t passed and they want to instead show support for an already passed proposal why is that a problem? Why would a mock proposal be any better?

Rand NFT Rewards - Program III DRAFT Proposal - Q1 2024

Jan 6, 2024
I would like to see primary sales included in the bi-weekly leaderboard. I know some are concerned about oversaturating the market by encouraging new releases, but I think the market could actually handle more fresh drops.

GP7 Measures DRAFT - NFT Rewards Pilot

May 17, 2023
Yeah I was thinking it would be hard to classify “dead” projects. You can track volume over time I suppose, but that has a lot of complexity to consider. Especially considering the current NFT market. The royalties part is something that should definitely be considered though

GP7 Measures DRAFT - NFT Rewards Pilot

May 17, 2023
Seems to be avoid issues with US Securities laws. Gensler strikes again. 😔