All - Activity - newimo - Algorand

Best way to implement an Algorand NFT Marketplace

Regarding the Algorand tutorial Creating an NFTMarketplace by Vilijan Monev (29 September 2021) . . .
By scouring through relevant YouTube comments, I’ve located further insight by the author made in the GitHub Issues pages for that project, which includes a link to another project by the same author.

Thanks Chris!
Your reply certainly gives fresh insight and understanding, confirming my direction of the past few days. Thanks also for the Beaker links.
As a developer coming from “old tech” I’ve got some catching up to do.
I’ve set up a Python dev environment on a workstation running Ubuntu.

Thanks for your reply!
A brief chat with the author of that tutorial yielded this response on 14 Sep 2022:

However, I must say it is a bit outdated. The Algorand protocol has undergone a lot of updates after the publication of the article, so there are many better ways to develop a marketplace.

Hi David,
Thanks for the link request.

Hello everyone! This is my first post here.
TL;DR
Can someone please explain how to deliver an Algorand NFT Marketplace inside my client’s browser? What does the architecture set-up look like to go from back-end to browser front-end?
I run an indie studio, mostly doing digital art, 3D animation.