All - Activity - NerdyForDesign - Algorand
Algorand Defi Vote
Hi all. I’m just a simple member of Tinyman’s governance. But I wanted to ask if any of you have social if you’d help me spread awareness of two key proposals that require community backing: Mostly it’s getting user’s eye’s on the proposals that is the difficult part. Like several areas of Algorand…
Algorand Tinyman Improvement and Expansion Efforts
Thank you! That was all I wanted. Getting eyeballs on this proposal to push it towards a voting stage as been a multi-month struggle, but we prevailed with 51 votes for and 0 against, just over the bare minimum to show enough community support for a full on-chain vote. I hope when this proposal goes…
Community Vote on Tinyman Gov Platform
Ok, so I just wanted to make a post here about a community vote pending on the Tinyman Gov platform. Background info: I have long attempted to drive more inter-defi cooperation in the Algorand space, seeking methods we can utilize our strengths to help each other. I’ve attempted to rally Tinyman Gov…
Feedback Request on Proposed Q4 2022 Governance Measures
Now I’m confused lol and sad. I was looking forward to 6 month Governance terms. But I don’t exactly understand what this meant then:
We are reducing the length of the governance period from two quarters to one quarter;