All - Activity - nawazmalla - Algorand

Calling multiple methods have arguments inside a method

I have a smart contract, where I have many methods few of which take arguments as well. I just want to have only single method so that all the methods can be executed sequentially. Is it possible using pyteal?
Example:

@app.external
def main1():
    return Seq(
        start(),
        start1(),
        take_appointment...

How to update an application created using algorand pyteal

Thanks sir.
It would be better if you provide me the code where I can display some message and later I want to update the same.
Like I want to write a message cioa nullun.
Later when I update the program argument it should display some other message like cioa Nawaz.
Hope to hear from you soon.

How to update an application created using algorand pyteal

Would you provide me an example where I display the message and then I can update the same message?
I mean I want to change the arguments later…can you help me with an example?

How to update an application created using algorand pyteal

I am a PhD student. I started working on Algorand. I am facing issues while updating an application. I created an application which displays some message. Now I want to display some different message using the same application ID and creator account.
Can anyone help me regarding the issue with a simple example?