All - Activity - nadeem - Algorand

Minimum Algo Balance for opting new ASA

Governance Discussions May 24, 2021
@fabrice - Is there a community voting proposal that we can initiate to reduce the cost of opt-in asset?

Minimum Algo Balance for opting new ASA May 15, 2021
Thanks @fabrice - can you share developer docs about recovering the balance when user leaves the system. The withdrawal gives error.

Multiple accounts on and off Ledger w/ mobile app May 15, 2021
Is that for ledgers nano S as well? I could not find the option for it. Also when we export account 1 of Algorand on a ledger using https://wallet.myalgo.com/ does that pose risk of exposing other Algo accounts on the ledger by any chance if the laptop being used for myalgo.com is compromised?

Minimum Algo Balance for opting new ASA May 15, 2021
I wanted to raise the topic for discussion about the requirement to have minimum of 1 ALGO Balance to opt into an ASA Asset. I think this could be a barrier for adoption of various use cases. As per the official Algorand Website, the use cases and different types of coins where ASA can be used are

Hi @pkactual I can relate to your use case personally. I found this post by searching if we can create multiple accounts / Algo Wallets in Ledger. Looks like it not possible in Ledger yet. On a side note: I am founder of Payscript.io which is built for making payments and receiving payments.