Likes - Activity - mxmauro - Algorand
Testnet algoexplorer API change
May 12, 2022
Good news. Thank you
MainNet access through algoexplorer.io
If you want mainnet use: https://algoexplorer.io/api-dev/v2 If you want testnet use: https://testnet.algoexplorer.io/api-dev/v2
Node start and stop errors
The second line “ConnectedOut” doesn’t imply of any issue. The first one, clearly does. I’ll try to track down this one, but it will take a while. The relay might be temporary out as a result of the upgrade.
What are catchpoints?
The documentation for that will be released by next week.
Algorand v2.0.7 Release Notes
For the time being, the plan is to keep the database. SQLite has more than few properties which makes it a great storage for blocks and accounts. (many of these properties are shared across other database as well, naturally).
How To: Sign Data Using Multisig
ed25519verify indeed can only verify standard ED25519 signatures, not multisig ones. However, you should be able to simulate a multisig using TEAL script. Here is a draft for a 2-out-of-3 multisig (where public keys are pk1, pk2, pk3) (disclaimer: I’ve not tested the following TEAL script nor reviewed it).
Assets and pending rewards
Looking at the code, I don't believe they do.
Sending funds from ledger on macos
Thank you very much!
Asset registration and closure
Hello @mxmauro
Yes. Let’s explore in more detail.
An account $RECEIVER desiring to hold an ASA $ID must first perform an opt-in transaction:
goal asset send --sign --out asset-send-opt-in.stxn --amount 0 --assetid $ID --from $RECEIVER --to $RECEIVER --datadir $DATA
goal clerk rawsend --filename a...
Finally: Ledger Hardware Wallet Support and Note Field on web wallet
My Algo web wallet now supports Ledger Nano S hardware wallet and Note field. Try the new features today let us know your feedback. https://wallet.myalgo.com/
New Algorand Web Wallet - Testnet and Mainnet
Sodoerrno, the message appears when there is no data stored in your browser. My guess is that it could be for one of the following reasons:
- you are browsing in incognito mode
- a problem with the particular browser you might be using that doesn't store website data
- some installed plugins that are interfering with cookie storage
I noticed :)…thanks well done Awesome I’ll definitely check it out and play around with your app. I resolved my issues earlier running a node and following the link I posted but good to know there are other options being developed