All - Activity - mstuder - Algorand

Goal account renewpartkey: cannot construct transaction: txn validity period is greater than protocol max txn lifetime 1000

Thanks @fabrice for your feedback. I see how I would use the single commands (addpartkey and changeonlinestatus) but specifically wanted to make use of the renewpartkey command. Is the meaning of the --roundLastValid parameter for renewpartkey different than in the other commands?

Goal account renewpartkey: cannot construct transaction: txn validity period is greater than protocol max txn lifetime 1000

I’m running a node which participates in consensus using a Ledger Nano X. My participation key is about to expire and I would like to renew it. When I try to use the “goal account renewpartkey” command with my Ledger device plugged in, I get cannot construct transaction: txn validity period (...) i…

Participate in Consensus from Ledger Nano S/X using Raspberry Pi

Hi Fabrice, thanks a lot for your prompt reply - very much appreciated!

Participate in Consensus from Ledger Nano S/X using Raspberry Pi

Hi, I’m interested in running a participation node using a Raspberry Pi (e.g. model 4B 2GB) and a Ledger Nano X. I came across the tutorial Participate in Consensus from Ledger Nano S/X which states:

If you have a low stake account, you may be able to use a Raspberry Pi 4 for this purpose.