All - Activity - mochanerd - Algorand
Design Notes - xUSD Dynamic Interest
General – Jun 2, 2024
Arbitrage should be a normal market behavior if $xUSD is above peg!
GP12 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - Algomint
Rewards Proposals – May 20, 2024
I think there needs to be some sort of smart contract mechanism in place that prevents any one token from becoming over-weighted in the basket, not having any checks/balances allowed xUSD to become the majority backing regardless of incentives or not. It’s the mechanics behind keeping the basket diversified.
GP12 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - Pact Fi
Rewards Proposals – May 10, 2024
I’m not asking for AlgoMint to leave the ecosystem entirely, I just think the goUSD token should be deprecated if there’s not a solid plan to keep the basket diversified…right now it’s almost entirely being propped up by xUSD, this is facts.
GP12 NFT Rewards Proposal - Rand
Rewards Proposals – May 10, 2024
I feel like this is too similar to how AxN was doing their rewards competition… I for one already know I won’t make 1st or 2nd place, probably not even 3rd. What’s the motivation for smaller buyers to participate?
GP12 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - Pact Fi
Rewards Proposals – May 10, 2024
I think AsaStats should have a higher allocation, we ALL use the portfolio tracker and they already announced that premium subscriptions should begin by the end of June. They’ve proven to be an invaluable protocol when it comes to tracking token holdings, staking and LP positions across multiple wallets.
GP12 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - Pact Fi
Rewards Proposals – May 10, 2024
What is your reasoning behind this?
GP12 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - Pact Fi
Rewards Proposals – May 10, 2024
I think we need at least one native Algorand Stablecoin. xBacked is backed by over-collateralized CDP vaults of various Crypto assets. goUSD is backed 93% by xUSD. If anything that proves that xUSD has the stronger backing and goUSD should be sunset.
GP12 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - CompX
Rewards Proposals – May 9, 2024
You’re right! I just like the idea but it’s not 1:1.
xGov-201: Cometa Launchpad
xGov Proposals Pilot – May 1, 2024
So I’m just going to be straight to the point and say PLEASE just create a port of "PartyDAO" app on Algorand, it’s open-source and is literally the best crowd-funded token launch app I’ve EVER used!
GP12 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - CompX
Rewards Proposals – Apr 30, 2024
Diversity is key imo, since USDC has higher utilization in the ecosystem naturally users will flock towards that pool, but USDT and EURS pairs would be good for crosschain liquidity imo.
GP12 DeFi Rewards (TDR) Proposal - CompX
Rewards Proposals – Apr 30, 2024
I believe moves should be made to unravel that relationship ASAP until...
xGov
Governance Discussions – Apr 29, 2024
I’m just running a node on my own hardware but using the gALGO Vault…next quarter I’m not really sure what I’ll do, if I run a node, I don’t have 30k staked so I won’t receive rewards, but I like the convenience of being able to leverage the $ALGO for both consensus and liquidity in DeFi.
xGov
Governance Discussions – Apr 29, 2024
Okay thank you! So I should just automatically receive the funds as long as I’ve been voting…thanks for the response, my apologies for the delayed response!
xGov-182: Integrating Algorand to Airgap vault & wallet via isolated modules
xGov Proposals Pilot – Apr 29, 2024
I will be voting in support of this proposal! I think it’s a great alternative to being forced to buy a Ledger or Trezor wallet for example.
Governance Period 6 Draft Measures - Community Check In
Governance Discussions – Feb 23, 2023
Inflation for doing nothing is just diluting holders… that’s why we got rid of the participation rewards.