All - Activity - Mkousaki - Algorand
How to create a stablecoin?
My bad… It’s a habit! 😅
I’ll check it… But I would like to see a token contract of the stablecoin to see how it's written.
Make sense for people to be suspicious about it… Because it’s a bit hard to really just believe that they have all the money they say they have but the users can’t actually see the bank account.
That would require a lot of money wouldn’t it? Now it’s a two men project, people don’t tend to finance projects unless they see that is working (is making money).
Q1- So the money need to be on a bank account not on an Algo Wallet?
Q2- And how can I link the two?
Q3- What about algorithmic peggi…
Hi guys. Me and my cousin have a specific project in my country (in Africa). People don’t trust PayPal and all that, they trust the bank and mobile payments. But the banks don’t have API’s to connect to an online store, that would work as a bank transfer (offline payment), only one accepts payment w…