Replies - Activity - Mister_Enzo - Algorand

Posts by Mister_Enzo

Save multisignature transaction on Postgresql

Date: Jul 18, 2020
Thank you for your help. At the end I read the insede of the files and store it in json format.


Read the blockchain

Date: Jul 2, 2020
Thanks aojjazz, the only problem is that I can’t use PureStake because they put a limit of 1 request at second. So my question is, in which way I can connect to a node and use the Indexer if I don’t have the Indexer installed on my device (computer, phone, tablet, …)?


Read the blockchain

Date: Jul 1, 2020
I would like to know the number of transactions that a particular address have made during a specific amount of time. In which way I can take this data with the Indexer? Is mandatory to have the database on my computer? Is possible for a mobile phone to see this data on my website without have the Indexer?


Access-Control-Allow-Origin problem

Date: Jun 29, 2020
Hi Tim, I hope that you can help me. I receive this error on the browser console: problemCORS


Read the blockchain

Date: Jun 29, 2020
The problem is that I want create a site not just for me, but for everyone. And for this goal I can’t install Indexer on every PC that want to read my site.


Read the blockchain

Date: Jun 28, 2020
I would like to show statistics through graphs that I create with recharts.


Read the blockchain

Date: Jun 27, 2020
Thanks Pablo, I have only one question. In which way I can use Indexer with my site?


Install Python SDK in XAMPP

Date: Jun 4, 2020
Resolved. I need to execute the command sudo pip3 install py-algorand-sdk. I just execute pip3 install py-algorand-sdk.


Install Python SDK in XAMPP

Date: Jun 4, 2020
I already install Algorand Python SDK on my computer. When I run .py file from terminal it’s all ok. But when i run the same .py file in xampp I get a blank page. And I think that’s because xampp can’t find the package/module, where I need to install (again) to run the .py file in xampp like in terminal.


How to locating a transaction with my website

Date: Jun 2, 2020
I use PureStake API to locate a transaction. When i run the script i just see a white page, instead from terminal works perfect.


Locating a transaction

Date: May 31, 2020
Thank you very much


Is possible to compile a smart contract (teal program) using docker sandbox? Or i need to run a node?

Date: May 8, 2020
Thank you very much