All - Activity - Mister_Enzo - Algorand
Multisig transaction from Java to Javascript
Hi there, I have a client A that uses the JavaSDK to produce a multisig address composed by the account A and B and a signed transaction. The transaction is signed by A only. A wants to send the transaction to the backend B, so B can sign it and send to the blockchain. A sends to B this JSON:
{“...
Save multisignature transaction on Postgresql
Thank you for your help. At the end I read the insede of the files and store it in json format.
Sign a transaction file
Hi everyone, how can I sign a multisignature transaction with a function in javascript? I want to sign the transaction and send it to the network. Is possible in javascript to open the .txn file and sign it? Thank you.
Read the blockchain
Thanks aojjazz, the only problem is that I can’t use PureStake because they put a limit of 1 request at second. So my question is, in which way I can connect to a node and use the Indexer if I don’t have the Indexer installed on my device (computer, phone, tablet, …)?
I would like to know the number of transactions that a particular address have made during a specific amount of time. In which way I can take this data with the Indexer? Is mandatory to have the database on my computer? Is possible for a mobile phone to see this data on my website without having the Inst...?
Access-Control-Allow-Origin problem
Hi Tim, I hope that you can help me. I receive this error on the browser console:
Hi everyone, I’m having a problem when I try to read from the blockchain. Sometimes I get this error: header CORS Access-Control-Allow-Origin is missing. This happen when I read from the blockchain with the PureStake credentials. But the strange think is that this problem don’t show up every time, b...
The problem is that I want create a site not just for me, but for everyone. And for this goal I can’t install Indexer on every PC that want to read my site.
I would like to show statistics through graphs that I create with recharts.
Thanks Pablo, I have only one question. In which way I can use Indexer with my site?
Hi everyone, I’m trying to read from the blockchain. I’m using the Purestake API to connect to the blockchain and read data from it. But I can’t execute more than one call for second with Purestake, and this is a problem for me because with the new Indexer 2 I can’t read all the data that i want but...
Blockchain and JavaScript
Hi everyone, I’m trying to locate a transaction on the Algorand Blockchain with a script in JavaScript. When i run it from terminal i receive the transaction, but when i run it inside an .php file i have this error: require ReferenceError: require is not defined. The require is this: require(‘algos...
Install Python SDK in XAMPP
Resolved. I need to execute the command sudo pip3 install py-algorand-sdk. I just execute pip3 install py-algorand-sdk.
I already install Algorand Python SDK on my computer. When I run .py file from terminal it’s all ok. But when I run the same .py file in xampp I get a blank page. And I think that’s because xampp can’t find the package/module, where I need to install (again) to run the .py file in xampp like in term...
Hi everyone, is possible to install Python SDK in XAMPP? I make this question because when I use “from algosdk import algod” or other similar imports I receive a blank page. So if someone know how use this import with XAMPP i appreciate very much. Thanks.
How to locating a transaction with my website
I use PureStake API to locate a transaction. When i run the script i just see a white page, instead from terminal works perfect.
I am using xampp and i want run a script in python to locate transaction on blockchain. When i run the .py file from my terminal is all ok, but when i use inside my website i can’t have an output, maybe because i need to install Python SDK in xampp? Thank you.
Locating a transaction
Thank you very much.
Is possible to locate a transaction using the Docker sandbox? Or i need to run a node? Thank you.
Is possible to compile a smart contract (teal program) using docker sandbox? Or i need to run a node?
Thank you very much.
I need to compile a teal program to understand how the smart contract world works. I try to compile with goal clerk compile command, but when i do it i receive an error: there isn’t. Thank you.