All - Activity - Mister_Enzo - Algorand
Multisigi Transaction from Java to Javascript
Hi there, I have a client A that uses the JavaSDK to produce a multisig address composed by the account A and B and a signed transaction. The transaction is signed by A only. A wants to send the transaction to the backend B, so B can sign it and send to the blockchain. A sends to B this JSON:
{“…
Save Multisignature Transaction on Postgresql
Thank you for your help. At the end I read the inside of the files and store it in json format.
Sign a Transaction File
Hi everyone, how can I sign a multisignature transaction with a function in javascript? I want to sign the transaction and send it to the network. Is possible in javascript to open the .txn file and sign it? Thank you! :slight_smile:
Read the Blockchain
Thanks aojjazz, the only problem is that I can’t use PureStake because they put a limit of 1 request at second. So my question is, in which way I can connect to a node and use the Indexer if I don’t have the Indexer installed on my device (computer, phone, tablet, …)?
I would like to know the number of transactions that a particular address have made during a specific amount of time. In which way I can take this data with the Indexer? Is mandatory to have the database on my computer? Is possible for a mobile phone to see this data on my website without having the Indexer installed?
Access-Control-Allow-Origin Problem
Hi Tim, I hope that you can help me. I receive this error on the browser console: problemCORS
Hi everyone, I’m having a problem when I try to read from the blockchain. Sometimes I get this error: header CORS Access-Control-Allow-Origin is missing. This happens when I read from the blockchain with the PureStake credentials. But the strange thing is that this problem doesn’t show up every time.
The problem is that I want to create a site not just for me, but for everyone. And for this goal I can’t install Indexer on every PC that wants to read my site.
I would like to show statistics through graphs that I create with recharts.
Thanks Pablo, I have only one question. In which way can I use Indexer with my site?
Hi everyone, I’m trying to read from the blockchain. I’m using the Purestake API to connect to the blockchain and read data from it. But I can’t execute more than one call for second with Purestake, and this is a problem for me because with the new Indexer 2 I can’t read all the data that I want.
Blockchain and JavaScript
Hi everyone, I’m trying to locate a transaction on the Algorand Blockchain with a script in JavaScript. When I run it from terminal I receive the transaction, but when I run it inside an .php file I have this error: require ReferenceError: require is not defined. The require is this: require(‘algosdk’);
Install Python SDK in XAMPP
Resolved. I need to execute the command sudo pip3 install py-algorand-sdk.
I already installed Algorand Python SDK on my computer. When I run .py file from terminal it’s all ok. But when I run the same .py file in xampp I get a blank page. I think that’s because xampp can’t find the package/module.
Hi everyone, is possible to install Python SDK in XAMPP? I make this question because when I use “from algosdk import algod” or other similar imports I receive a blank page. So if someone knows how to use this import with XAMPP I appreciate very much.
How to Locate a Transaction with my Website
I use PureStake API to locate a transaction. When I run the script I just see a white page; instead, from terminal it works perfect.
I am using xampp and I want to run a script in python to locate a transaction on the blockchain. When I run the .py file from my terminal it’s all ok, but when I use it inside my website I can’t have an output, maybe because I need to install Python SDK in xampp? Thank you! :slight_smile:
Locating a Transaction
Thank you very much! :slight_smile:
Is it possible to locate a transaction using the Docker sandbox? Or do I need to run a node? Thank you! :slight_smile:
Is it possible to compile a smart contract (teal program) using Docker sandbox? Or do I need to run a node?
Thank you very much! :slight_smile:
I need to compile a teal program to understand how the smart contract world works. I try to compile it with the goal clerk compile command, but when I do it I receive an error: there isn’t.