Likes - Activity - Michael - Algorand

Michael

Nashville

Crypto enthusiast. XRP was my first love and I am excited to learn more about Algorand.

Welcome to the Algorand Community

Welcome to the Algorand global community! This place is for contributors wishing to work towards the goal of building a secure, scalable, decentralized network serving as trusted public infrastructure for the common good.

Wishing best luck to Algorand. A wise project

He is a great speaker and very creative thinking. Accent is a plus. But yes, I honestly believe we got a very good CEO here. Not your average “hey, we got an idea, lets capitalize this” fellow here, but one that thoroughly understand economics, computer science an human psyche.

Wishing best luck to Algorand. A wise project

I wish the best for this great project. Very promising in tech and wisdom. Compare to other mainstream projects, this one is not leaded by self-egocentric CEO. Silvio really looks like a wise man that put his ego away. VERY mind seducing man.

Why KYC is required for the auction, is there any compulsory law

Great question but I think it won’t be answered. I’ve seen similar questions regarding KYC from several months ago, go unanswered still to this day.

Maybe in future the tokens will be sold by algorand’ subsidiary? Algorand Cayman SEZC, a Cayman Islands subsidiary of Algorand, Inc., is the sole owner of all tokens held by any of Algorand, Inc. or its subsidiaries.

These transparency reports are rather “Obfuscation reports”. How did Cayman SEZC acquire the 2 Billion Algos? At what price? How will the 10% price decrease compensation mechanism operate? More and more questions… There is a comment at the end of the report, where it is suggested that some insiders…

why KYC is required for the auction? is there anything compulsory. less buyers means less popular. we do not know why it limits too much.