All - Activity - Metataphysika - Algorand
Genesis Hash Error while using Testnet API
Thanks very much Fabrice! I tried it and it worked fine once I got the right URL for the task. For anyone else who might be reading this: I found that Algoexplorer now has two endpoints for API requests: for POST requests (and some GET requests for setting up transactions) it’s https://node.algoexplorerapi.io/
Thanks, Fabrice. It seems that the msgpack conversion software I was using wasn’t working for the reasons you mentioned. I don’t know about “msgpacktool” – is that part of goal? I looked in the Ubuntu 20.04 repo and didn’t find it. In any case, I now have my script rewritten using the Python SDK.
After more experimentation, including trying to submit the same signed transaction using Purestake and getting a different error, and also trying to use different messagepack conversion software, I’m convinced that the problem is that the messagepack conversions are not being accepted by the Algorand Testnet API.
I’m getting a strange (to me) error regarding the genesis hash value when I try to use the Testnet API from the shell. I am including the code and output, but sadly I am having to edit it because the system says I can’t post so many links (and urls are contained in the code). I’m trying to do a series of transactions here.