All - Activity - Meltie - Algorand
Circle, USDC and TEAL
You could use a buffer account. If you accept the risk of payments being reversed, you could use a USD payment into a normal fiat account, on the callback drain the equivalent amount from a USDt/c buffer. When necessary, you would then top up the buffer using any method you choose.
Asset URL max length (how to link IPFS)
As to proposing the change, maybe chatting with algorand on discord is a good place to start?
I could easily be wrong about the note being changeable… I think I made an assumption about that so its worth checking. If it is not changeable then no-need for the hash I guess. Another way is to split the hash into two and place the first part in the URL and the second part in the metadata hash……
Hi - there does not seem to be a perfect approach to this - at least that we’re aware of. At dahai.uk we write the IPFS uri into the note field of the asset when it is created like this: ipfs://gsdfgsdfsdfgsdfgdfgsdfwhatever/ We then take a 32 byte hash of this string and put that into the metadata...
What is the easiest way to reinvest staking rewards?
You could also use the auto rewards compounder: Dahai