Replies - Activity - melodyes - Algorand
How the blocks are filling during the network stress?
Hello @d13co . Thank you again for the solution you provided me. It helped a lot! I would like to share my experience with you.
When using goal clerk rawsend (goal clerk send) for sending transactions, any batch of 1000 or fewer transactions always appeared in one block. When I scaled up to 10,000 …
Is there any transaction creation rate limit?
Thank you so much for your response. You mean that transactions with a higher fee have more priority in congestion?
Cool! Thank you so much!
How the blocks are filling during the network stress?
Thank you once again for providing this information. I have two concerns regarding the data you provided. While I’m searching on Algorand block explorer, Dappflow, the block sizes do not match the ones you sent me:
rnd,txn_count
25836244, 264
25808869, 295
25836565, 395
25990224, 222
25990231,…
Thank you so much for the information you provided. You mentioned some very interesting points. I apologize for the delay in response, as I needed to recheck my results and my code based on your information. As you mentioned, the goal clerk rawsend -Nf mytxns.dat command will be much faster than …
I appreciate your helpful response; it was wise!
As evident from my code, Algorand_stress_tester/stress_tester/worker.py at main · moludesmaili/Algorand_stress_tester · GitHub I precisely implemented the logic you suggested. Within my code, the process involves signing, saving, and subsequently sending transactions.
Patrick, Thank you so much for your response!
In another phase of my experiment, I have already followed your suggestion precisely. I deployed 16 nodes on 16 AWS servers, with each node sending 5000 transactions, totaling 80,000 transactions to the network. However, during this stress test, the is …
Thank you for your helpful reply. I would like to share my observations.
EXPERIMENT:
I signed 1000 transactions and sent all of the signed transactions to the network at one time using Algod and kmd. I did this 30 times. My code to do this is Algorand_stress_tester/stress_tester/worker.py at main · moludesmaili/Algorand_stress_tester · GitHub
Performance test/ stress test
Thank you for your response. Cool! Are there any published results from these tests available? I wasn’t able to find anything on Voitest. Could you please provide me with a link for more information or a way to contact them directly?
Can a block be created in less than 3 seconds?
Thank you! You are saying that these outlier block speeds are because of the difference between block proposers’ clocks, so are not real. Another question in this regard, do you have any idea on how I can obtain precise block speeds in a more accurate format, such as a block speed of 3.4 seconds?