Topics - Activity - Maugli - Algorand

Maugli

Lipovszki Gábor

I am an electrical engineer, working as a software developer in a small company. I use C, PHP, JS and (sometimes) Java.

Topic Replies Views Activity
What the “King Safety” paper should include
General 7 134 Jun 5
Cenzorship? Today I’ve got banned from an AF Telegram group
General 1 49 Jun 1
Some questions regarding the economic sustainability of Algorand
General 5 218 Mar 19
John Woods: Algorand will deploy version 4.0 tomorrow (Wednesday 15th Jan 2025)
General 1 250 Jan 2025
Problems with my upload to Rand Galleries 1 130 Nov 2024
Problems with Algorand explorers 6 239 Nov 2024
Dappflow NFT creation 0 193 Apr 2024
Pyteal under codespaces 0 111 Apr 2024
App problem, TEAL level 10 358 Apr 2024
App call problem, TypeScript 2 176 Apr 2024
TealScript auction example, how make Jest test for bid