Activity - Maugli - Algorand

Maugli

Lipovszki Gábor

Budapest, Hungary

I am an electrical engineer, working as a software developer in a small company. I use C, PHP, JS and (sometimes) Java.

Algorand Account Unaccounted MBR

Date: Aug 30, 2025
The missing 0.4 Algo was found: 4 NFTs were opted in by the contract accounts.

I lost 2 words of 24 pi passphrase

Date: Mar 8, 2025
This is an Algorand network forum. No wonder that the suggested solution didn’t work for the Pi network.

There is a schedule for reti upgrade?

Date: Nov 10, 2024
Big & Juicy: Now That’s How You Cook Up a Stake
by John Woods, Algorand Foundation CTO
The Staking Summit 2024, Bangkok, Nov 8, 12:25 PM - 12:35 PM, Watch Here
The gist of the presentation:
Consensus incentivization (aka Staking rewards), Dec 204
P2P net…

Error when following hello world example

Date: Apr 17, 2024
What is your environment? Windows?
THEN:
Try to refresh browser. Try again and again. In a windows environment (Docker Desktop, VS Code) I found that after several tries it sometimes successful.
Or: try the example with codespaces. It works without such errors.

Votes required for xGov proposals

Date: Mar 29, 2024
@bhaney44 You know, 1 Algo is 1 million microAlgo, so the numbers should be probably divided by 1 million.

Issue with activating my new ALGO address

Date: Apr 12, 2023
OK, so you opted in to RIO in the Algorand wallets. Can you send me the Algorand address, for which MEXC gives the error message?
Address sent in private mail…
OK. I looked up the address in algoexplorer.io
The problem is, that you haven’t opted in to asset RIO.

Decipher 2022 videos

Date: Nov 29, 2022
Decipher 2022 | The Main Arena Livestream - Day 1
1:08:07 Welcome to Decipher
1:12:15 Staci Warden CEO
1:24:05 Algorand/Algorand Foundation Staff Introduce Themselves
1:33:20 Protocol Roadmap by Paul Riegle CPO Technology Strategy/
1:47:50 John Woods AlgoKit Dev Tools
1:55:00 Keynote by Silvio…

UPDATE: Missing funds - March 2022 - Or, am I missing something?

Date: Mar 31, 2022
Hi, @Indyadamc , welcome on the Algorand forum!
As I see, you have all your 1917 Algos. Probably, when you sent it to the wallet, the program used a wrong Algo-USD conversion rate.

Goal clerk rawsend: HTTP 400 Bad Request

Date: Jan 29, 2022
A blind guess: there wasn’t enough Algo on the account you tried to send from: overspend (account 6ZD..., tried to spend {1000})

How can I update my committed algo for governance?

Date: Nov 14, 2021
Hi, @robert, as far as I know, for the current governance period, your committed Algo cannot be changed. You can change it for the next governance period, between 15-Dec and 31-Dec.

Possible Algorand Attack? ‘Continuing Attack’

Date: Sep 2, 2021
Please read this paper of Prof Micali from 2017: Algorand: Scaling Byzantine Agreements for Cryptocurrencies

Nano-S account closing

Date: Aug 31, 2021
A beautiful and working solution can be found here:
Oortnet
Coffee donations are welcome: TIPKTP7LNT2SZ52445YP2YSZJQV53Z4FSJSIWLMKTSABZIVQ4L73U2QC3A
[bip39_to_algorand]
See the source on Github: GitHub Repository

“reference to undefined label” error during compilation

Date: Aug 5, 2021
instead, write bnz valid_arg

Goal clerk sign –logic-sig

Date: May 10, 2021
Sorry, correction: goal clerk sign --logic-sig fname
I am trying to use fname.teal.tok, not the usual “-p fname.teal” solution, because after algodclient.compile(data).do(); (JS) only the compiled TEAL format is available – in b64 coding.
And yes, I know, how to sign a txn from the API, my qu…

What happened today?

Date: Mar 24, 2021
The mystery is continued: today, the number of nodes is 5595, number of tx: is more than 9 million/day, see
What is happening?
OK, I see:
News Article
"...look forward to more details on this announcement at 9:30am…

Node synchronization stopped at block 3735695

Date: Dec 19, 2019
What is your version?

$ ./goal -v

8589934593
2.0.1.stable [rel/stable] (commit #4a7e2a43)
go-algorand is licensed with AGPLv3.0
Source code available at GitHub

HW wallet with Ledger Nano-S

Date: Nov 7, 2019
Solution
First, list the HW wallet name:

goal wallet list -d /var/lib/algorand

##################################################
Wallet: Ledger Nano S (serial 0001) (default)
ID: 0001:0009:00
##################################################
Then specify the HW wallet name in goal clerk...