Replies - Activity - Maugli - Algorand
Lipovszki Gábor
Budapest, Hungary
I am an electrical engineer, working as a software developer in a small company. I use C, PHP, JS and (sometimes) Java.
How to access my founds (governance staking) on My Algo wallet?
Good luck!
What the "King Safety" paper should include
Hi, @iGetAlgo , essentially you are right. But:
- I didn’t get any answer to my open letter to AF CEO Staci Warden
- I think “King Safety” should be discussed publicly, so this time I didn’t address it to any “C” level boss, and tried to condense the topic as much as possible
- the paper was promised …
Some questions regarding the economic sustainability of Algorand
Now there are more and more questions, about structure, leadership, and the relationship between Algorand Technologies and Algorand Foundation. Concrete results: Algorand Technologies web site is now redirected to AF. No details are published (yet).
A new negative “record”: according to my Ledger Wallet, Algorand is on the 105th place… And on the 104th place is “Official Trump” 😊
AVM Email & Algo.fun - Proposal # 3464401706
“A Discord Alternative is Now Available <== https://discord.gg/RUjFTMKC”
Link is invalid or expired
Algorand x402 integration project
First of all, it will be a very easy “yes” vote, from a technical POV. Algorand Foundation has excellent marketing, they should embrace this x402 payment protocol if it is viable economically.
xGov Registry v3.0.0
go on dreaming 😊
Incentive Fees Paid No
Thanks for the correction!
Staking started at block 46512890, see https://forum.algorand.co/t/algorand-staking-countdown/14005 Fee of 2 Algo is a one time “incentive” fee. After you pay it, you can get offline, and online again, wo paying it again.
Seed phrase question
Me: Please solve the following problem: We have a passphrase consisting of 25 words, and each word can be chosen from 2048 different words. What is the probability that a randomly selected passphrase will not contain any duplicate words?